NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these threads can draw 196 people when nothing whatsoever is going on, how crazy will WTAHAN get post-leak?

:ohmy:

So I'm currently in a third world country...I was driving and there were about 5 cars with speakers on top blaring political propaganda, so I blasted NLOTH 2 while I was driving by, at the part that goes: Every night, the same dream, I'm hatching some plot, scheming some scheme...That's my story for the day.

So I'm currently in a third world country...I was driving and there were about 5 cars with speakers on top blaring political propaganda, so I blasted NLOTH 2 while I was driving by, at the part that goes: Every night, the same dream, I'm hatching some plot, scheming some scheme...That's my story for the day.

what country? They prefer if you call them developing, not third world, btw

I can't wait to read some of the reactions on here when this thing drops:

There will be OMG! THEY'VE DONE IT AGIAN, I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE GUYS RIGHT NOW, MOVE OVER HATERS, U2 ARE BACK!!

This will be followed by R U SERIOUS? THIS ALBUM WAS HYPED UP SO MUCH, WHERE IS THE EXPERIMENTAL STUFF? THIS IS JUST BOMB 2.0

Then in three weeks there will be lots of I JUST THINK THEY COULD HAVE MADE A MORE COHESIVE ALBUM IN ALL THAT TIME!!

Which will be followed by R U ON DRUGS. THIS ALBUM IS PERFECT, IT GOES FROM ONE SONG TO THE NEXT AMAZINGLY!!

Then is a month the endless comparisons will begin YOUR WRONG, IT'S MORE LIKE POP & BOMB WITH A DASH OF ZOOROPA.

NO, YOU'RE WRONG. ITS UF WITH A PINCH OF WAR AND A DASH OF ATYCLB.

Anyway, you get my drift

just impatiently waiting for this to leak for days.... i'm going to school in chico now, i should be reading/studying...

I keep hearing that's a good school for partying. I hope you get a degree out of it:lol: Will you be goin on tour next fall?

There will be OMG! THEY'VE DONE IT AGIAN, I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE GUYS RIGHT NOW, MOVE OVER HATERS, U2 ARE BACK!!

This will be followed by R U SERIOUS? THIS ALBUM WAS HYPED UP SO MUCH, WHERE IS THE EXPERIMENTAL STUFF? THIS IS JUST BOMB 2.0

Then in three weeks there will be lots of I JUST THINK THEY COULD HAVE MADE A MORE COHESIVE ALBUM IN ALL THAT TIME!!

Which will be followed by R U ON DRUGS. THIS ALBUM IS PERFECT, IT GOES FROM ONE SONG TO THE NEXT AMAZINGLY!!

Then is a month the endless comparisons will begin YOUR WRONG, IT'S MORE LIKE POP & BOMB WITH A DASH OF ZOOROPA.

Anyway, you get my drift
:up:

I wouldnt go by the reaction of this forum to the album, because it generally doesnt follow public opinion....

If the album sounds good to me I could care less if nobody else on this forum likes it...if U2 is truely happy with it like they seem to be it should be great.

Anyway, you get my drift

:crazy: I'm removing my caps lock button now.

Well I've got my bcp plan all set. Figured out how to rip and zip on a mac, found the tower records that close to their house and luckily it opens at 10am (the other ones seem to open at 11).

I have an end game!! This time next Tuesday will be the longest to wait!

Hopefully, we'll get something before that. :crazy:

Anyway, you get my drift

:lol: I can see that happening :up: :applaud:

This thread reminds me of We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel.

My list of songs this thread reminds me of..

You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones
Life Wasted - Pearl Jam
Nothing - Depeche Mode
A Question of Time - Depeche Mode
Waiting - Green Day
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson

Well I've got my bcp plan all set. Figured out how to rip and zip on a mac, found the tower records that close to their house and luckily it opens at 10am (the other ones seem to open at 11).

I have an end game!! This time next Tuesday will be the longest to wait!

Hopefully, we'll get something before that. :crazy:

There are Tower Records that are still open? I miss mine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom