Nice knowing you guys....have a good life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
I'm outta here. It's been an interesting place but unfortunately it has come to my attention that the mods have no sense of humour (re closing of Radiohead thread, obnoxious responses from Mods, and other matters)

PS please refund my sub, there's no point in me financing a forum that disrespects my opinion.

Yeah, there was really no reason for that thread to be closed.

But don't leave, dude. You can't let people get to you like that.

i love radiohead, but that was not a thread about radiohead. that was a thread about your problem of coldplay (that you call "shit derivative band" or something) being currently more talked than radiohead.
that makes it a poor thread from the point of view of music discussion, but is of course not an excuse for it to be closed.

Just sleep on it first, k? I don't even know what thread you're talking about, but all of your FYM responses and such that I've read have been respectful. It's just one thread that sounds like it went sour.

financeguy said:
I'm outta here. It's been an interesting place but unfortunately it has come to my attention that the mods have no sense of humour (re closing of Radiohead thread, obnoxious responses from Mods, and other matters)

PS please refund my sub, there's no point in me financing a forum that disrespects my opinion.
My thoughts as well.this forum has a real issue with anything remotely amusing or controvertial......lifes too short:huh:

Last edited:
Any members who has an issue with a thread closure please take it up in private as is asked in our forum rules.
*Please note - threads are closed at the descretion of the moderators, for any reason they see fit. Please contact the moderator or administrators via PM or email if you have a problem with thread closure.

Every mod has their email in their signature and we can also be PMed by premium members. You know... we are people too, maybe try just talking to us if you have a problem or a complaint. This would probably get better results than public insults...just a thought. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom