next U2 sleeps with the NHL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
Screw Jagr. Put in the Detroit Red Wings....all of them! Ha, ha, the team we bought in the off season is better than the team you bought in the off season!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

First the NBA halftime finals now the Stuck In A Moment video, with it's football theme, coincides with the kickoff of the NFL. Not that I'm upset about it, I just think it's kinda funny.
Let's hope there's a future video in the works with U2 up against Jagr.

------------------
'you two will get old.'
Baz Luhrman, 'Everybody's Free(To Wear Sun Screen)'

Originally posted by kobayashi:
First the NBA halftime finals now the Stuck In A Moment video, with it's football theme, coincides with the kickoff of the NFL. Not that I'm upset about it, I just think it's kinda funny.
Let's hope there's a future video in the works with U2 up against Jagr.

LOL ...........but NHL :X!

redface.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by sharky:
Screw Jagr. Put in the Detroit Red Wings....all of them! Ha, ha, the team we bought in the off season is better than the team you bought in the off season!

Oh I wasn't referring to Jagr as a fan. I don't like Jagr at all and was quite pleased when my Leafs passed on the opportunity to get him.
go leafs go!

------------------
'you two will get old.'
Baz Luhrman, 'Everybody's Free(To Wear Sun Screen)'

U2 does an NHL version of Stuck!!!

Lindros keeps reliving the moment Stevens took his head off! He tries to get out of the way! But no, WHAM! Everytime.
wink.gif

------------------
"I know that this is not goodbye." -Kite

Originally posted by Roland of Gilead:
U2 does an NHL version of Stuck!!!

Lindros keeps reliving the moment Stevens took his head off! He tries to get out of the way! But no, WHAM! Everytime.
wink.gif

LOL! Good idea. hehehehe.

-Marc

Or you could just do Lindros getting a concussion in this game, Lindros getting a concussion in that game, etc. He's stuck in concussion land! I should be careful saying that though because I'm living in NYC and he's moving here. The Red Wings could still kick hsi ass though.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Back
Top Bottom