Next tour news?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
(Got this from @u2.com. Didn't see it anywhere on here, so I thought I'd post it. Since Mick Jagger is currently on tour with the Rolling Stones, I'll assume that it's not Mick Jagger's tour.)

From the "Overheard-on-a-mailing-list" file: some of U2's security crew is working on Mick Jagger's current tour, and they spent some time speaking with a U2 fan at a recent show in Europe. The word from the security crew is that U2 is planning to tour North America "maybe" in April/May of next year with Europe to follow from September to November. (Sorry, nothing reported by this fan about other parts of the world.) They also said it would be indoors, and it the tour is a success (if?) they'll play outdoor shows in 2005.

It's nothing to get worked into a frenzy about just yet, but always interesting to hear what's being said by the various people who make the tours happen.

Thanks RVD for the news.

That same kind of news was reported not too long ago by someone who had spoken to Joe OHerlihy... be sure to check our New Album Info page for the latest news. :)

Back
Top Bottom