Next Tour, How the song "Gone" should be performed live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should the song "Gone" be performed this way?

• Excellent idea diamond, I'm sure Willie Williams and Paul Mcguinness will be doing cart wheels with

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Good idea, this song could work employing parts of what you suggested here.

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • diamond, have you considered being a choreographer for and talent director for Hannah Montana?

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • No, this would be a nightmare for U2 Security

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I like it, parts of it could and should be developed

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • diamondbruno, you have quite an imagination.

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters
diamond said:
I would wager to say that I've seen more tours than all the ppl who have posted in this thread up to this post, and 95% of Interference.Com posters. With that said, I don't want to come across as a blowhard, only a long term fan who has seen what U2 songs work well live, and what U2 *could* work even better live.

It's a good idea that I have here.

And if it so happens that they wish to employ this idea during the next tour, let it be understood here and now that I wish to receive no accolades .

thank u
dbs

poster83286364.jpg

: hooooonk :

Thanks.

(I'm pretty sure that was directed at the image above, not my comment. :wink: )

diamond said:

sure you one can, be prepared to back it up w/sprited dialouge.

:)

Somebody tell BVS no animals or fireworks.

dbs

Like every time you posted the fact that you were ignoring me when I replied to one of your posts, instead of, you know, backing up your points with "spirited dialouge?"

corianderstem said:

You don't want to marry me. Today I am coughing up all my lungs and my head is full of unpretty snot. :(

Ewwww, gross! You get sick!? I officially strike my proposal from the record.

I demand perfect health from my spouse. It's in the prenup. :wink:

Diemen said:
I'm not prejudiced. I just don't think people who get sick should have equal rights.

The right people are getting sick, Diemen. People like Cori. Yuck.

Maybe Gone would work in a more elaborate arrangement, but there are other songs that would fit better.

For me, Gone is a straight up rock song and it should stay that way. I liked what U2 did with The Fly on Elevation Tour, but I hated what they did with Desire, so it is swings and roundabouts.

Fiddle around with Discotheque, Lemon, Vertigo, EBTTRT and the like.

phillyfan26 said:

Like every time you posted the fact that you were ignoring me when I replied to one of your posts, instead of, you know, backing up your points with "spirited dialouge?"

you, bvs and diemure have been recently sprung from the db9 ignore realm.

in your newly enjoyed found freedom and parole i would encourage you to don't bring up the past- for your sentences have been served honorably.

comparing politics and religious debate to u2 musical struture and semblance, wherein i, by tenure rank with those of only the elitist of minds puts you in a precarious situmination.:huh:

love brother,

<>

diamond said:

you, bvs and diemure have been recently sprung from the db9 ignore realm.

in your newly enjoyed found freedom and parole i would encourage you to don't bring up the past- for your sentences have been served honorably.

comparing politics and religious debate to u2 musical struture and semblance, wherein i, by tenure rank with those of only the elitist of minds puts you in a precarious situmination.:huh:

love brother,

<>

This post leads me to believe that nodding and smiling is the way to go from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom