News/Predictions about U.S. Promo tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hearing all these stories from people across the water talk about these great songs..... quite frankly it's driving me crazy. But I'm still happy for all of ya! I refuse to hear these songs the first time through some crappy recording, which is why I will wait until either the album comes out, or I see them perform it on TV.

Anybody have any word on when they'll start promoting it in the US? What do you think they'll do to promote it here?

Also, any word on the release of the video?

I dunno, but I want some promotion here now, damnit! I needz my U2!!!

Okay, in all seriousness, I figure U2 will probably do all the typical late-night shows (Letterman, Leno...maybe Conan...oh please do Conan, my dad's an old friend of his, maybe I could get tickets!!!). However I doubt they will do these before the official release of the album... but ya never know. I'd love to see U2 on TRL...that'd be too funny. They were on there for BD, weren't they? I think it'd be great promotion for the new video, whenever that surfaces. I'm also eagerly anticipating the Vertigo vid, the single comes out what, November 9th? Aren't they releasing it before the single comes out or...?

a DJ on k-rock in new york city, the radio station who put on the Irving Plaza promo show for ATYCLB, said on the air that they're in talks to do the same for this album. that was the first and last i've heard on the issue, but i wouldn't expect they'd announce anything official until at least mid to late november, once the album is ready to hit the shelves.

I think someone should hunt Bono down tomorrow in Memphis and ask him about it.

You could also throw in some compliments about the songs we've heard so far. I'm sure that would make him very happy.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
a DJ on k-rock in new york city, the radio station who put on the Irving Plaza promo show for ATYCLB, said on the air that they're in talks to do the same for this album. that was the first and last i've heard on the issue, but i wouldn't expect they'd announce anything official until at least mid to late november, once the album is ready to hit the shelves.

way cool man!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom