News in Boston reporting-FBI has identified suspects, and arrests are IMMINENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The ABC affiliate in Boston has just reported this.

Sadly, this operation was planned in MA-and they staked out the airport for a long time.

Anyone interested, the Boston globe website is www.boston.com

And the TV ch-ABC affiliate-www.thebostonchannel.com

Are they still in the country? If they've fled, the pro-terrorist nations will only harbor them.

PS Gina Marie did you notice it's your 700th post, bad as things are I bet you didn't care though.
frown.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Are they still in the country? If they've fled, the pro-terrorist nations will only harbor them.

PS Gina Marie did you notice it's your 700th post, bad as things are I bet you didn't care though.
frown.gif

I think they're still here. FBI has cars, license #'s, etc.

Horribly for me, it all went down in MA. The web sites have a lot of info.

And as for my number of posts here in such a short time-just proof that Gina might at some point consider getting some sort of life!!!

*trying to make myself laugh while feeling so heartbroken*

FBI agents and police are at the Westin-Copley hotel in Boston.

Looks like some arrests are about to be made.

And these people could lead us to THE LEADER of all of this.

I see it now on TV! Breaking news, surrounding a hotel in Boston in full metal jacket! This is it, turn on the TV everyone!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:

They wouldn't be able to get away, not with US airspace and borders shut down.

Its now a chaotic scene outside the hotel-people crowding around to see if anyone is brought out.

The FBI, Boston police, and bomb squad are there.

2 Arabic men are on the 16 th floor-w/a do not disturb sign on the door-news is just trickling out, so who knows?

Apparently those men on the planes even used their own names, and attended flight schools in the US. Unbelievable.

Outrageous. We must be more careful and maybe a little less PC. This is serious.

[This message has been edited by Ratch (edited 09-12-2001).]

Being PC has caused more problems in the US than I think it's solved. Anger and frustrations still exist. Ignoring difference and/or problems is NOT a solution.
It's simple a means to create a larger 'explosion', yet perhaps a delayed one.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
They are not discribed as suspects but as people who may have information regarding the attacks.

Well,its all very confusing-but lets just say whatever info they have, I'm sure they were somehow complicit in all of this.

Info keeps changing by the minute-lets just hope they will catch ANY AND ALL involved-esp. before they can do anything else.

Back
Top Bottom