New Video on U2.com Pt.2 (new 01/11/2009)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard the verse from Clip 2?

It's fierce and definitely justifies that quote from the Edge. In fact, the verse is way more of an f-off live rocker than Bullet the Blue Sky.

Not anything beyond 10 sec or so. Messed up, much like the original beach clips.

I hope you're right.

That's Bono in the end with the guitar, Eno at the keyboards, Lanois, obviously Edge, but who is the young looking guy in front of the computer ?

He's as old as Bono, so I doubt it.

It occurred to me that it might be Adam's younger brother that runs U2.com, but I didn't really get a good look.

other possibilities...

richard rainey
jackknife lee

neither are new to the u2 camp, both sort of look like this dude

Yeah, Id say its Flood, looks like him to me,

GREAT CLIP!

but how will Edge play it live? :hmm:
there seems to be 3 or maybe even 4 guitar parts going at the same time!
I guess Bono might play one, prolly the basic chords, a5/b5 a5/b5 a5/b5 / d5

Yeah, Id say its Flood, looks like him to me,

GREAT CLIP!

but how will Edge play it live? :hmm:
there seems to be 3 or maybe even 4 guitar parts going at the same time!
I guess Bono might play one, prolly the basic chords, a5/b5 a5/b5 a5/b5 / d5
Edge will keep going back in time until there are 3 or 4 of him at each concert. The extra Edges will just hide under the stage to play their parts.

Off the top of my head:
* The Unforgettable Fire (you can see Eno and Edge fiddling with it in the documentary)
* Night And Day (Seen in the video during Edge's solo).

I can't think of any more examples right now though.

Add the intro for Levitate to that list as well.

The version of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For as heard in the Classic Albums: The Joshua Tree documentary includes an E-bow part that ultimately wasn't used. It sounds like it's an E-bow to me at least.

About the Marshall amp. I was just watching the new Honolulu bootleg and there it is again! That very half stack. How long has he been using it? And what is it used for?

EDIT: It could be Mike McCreadys Marshall. Maybe he gave it to Edge later?

That was an okay riff........BONO'S HOUSE (I think thats Bono's house) SEEMS PRETTY AWESOME

We haven't gotten one for quite some time now....I think we're going to hear something official verrry soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom