New vid on U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super fly guy

New Yorker
Last edited by a moderator:
i love adam! hes been really great with giving us some info on this album & the videos!

I just got into my friends account so...
:lol: nice bottle of water
i see danny!
Edge bopping his head= so cute!!!!!!

Is Adam secretly taping the other band members just to give the fans a little something?

Thanks super fly guy, but that wasn't the link I was after unfortunately as it still requires you to be a u2.com member in order to view the content.
I hope someone will share the video in some way when I wake up tomorrow, I'm off to bed.

Is this the new video for the first single of the new album (ie the new song called " Edge Playing Scales" as heard in the beach clip?

SOMEBODY POST THIS ON YOUTUBE GODDAMIT!

*pant pant

Sorry...I just really want to see this :)

Can any of you see the file name like TheEdge89 suggested? I'm waiting to go paid until I can be sure it will cover me for all of the tour in 2009.

Can any of you see the file name like TheEdge89 suggested? I'm waiting to go paid until I can be sure it will cover me for all of the tour in 2009.

ill check it out. but thats exactly what im doing too!

:hmm:

I've never been a paid member of U2.com - Do you think becoming a member would be beneficial for the tour in 2009? Any idea on the benefits? I'm pretty clueless in that area.

You'll have a much better chance of getting tickets (and good tickets) by joining, Rob. Many people will wait until the end of the year to join, because it's only good for a year, and they want to still be members when any third leg starts as well.

I'll probably renew around the time the album comes out.

yeah, pre-sale tickets

You'll have a much better chance of getting tickets (and good tickets) by joining, Rob. Many people will wait until the end of the year to join, because it's only good for a year, and they want to still be members when any third leg starts as well.

I'll probably renew around the time the album comes out.

oh, I appreciate the advice, thanks guys :)

I'll definitely be joining at around when the album is released too I'm assuming, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom