New UK album Review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daveone

The Fly
In the latest issue of BURN magazine (a new download based music magazine) they have reviewed HTDAAB. Its the biggest review in the magazine but consists of 3 small paragraphs. I didn't buy the magazine but off memory it made no reference to song titles in particular and the only real comments (it took up half a page and was split into three paragraphs - the last paragraph consisting of the review) it made was that the slow songs were merely 'One' versions 2,3,4 and 5 but they said that at least the rock tunes "rock like its 1979". It gave the album 6/10.

I don't think it said much more than that - maybe someone else can get hold of a copy. I went to the Newsagents to get the latest UNCUT (due out today) but it had not arrived despite being due today. It should be in tomorrow and so if no one else has I will try and scan it on here.

If the review is as your describe it, then perhaps it was written by someone who actually hasn't heard the album.

Cheers,

J

Maybe they've only heard the album at the press preview a few weeks ago. I think the mag has been out for at least a week so it could be likely they've only heard it once.

Back
Top Bottom