New U2 "Veritgo" commercial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
Has anyone seen the commercial with U2 performing "Veritgo" for the new IPOD thingie? I think that's what it's called, IPOD.

Anyway, the band is in black and white, jamming to the song, while the background changes from blue to red to purple and green. I was surprised to see U2 on a advertisment during college football, but there it was.

:happy:

P.S. I couldn't find a link on their website, so perhaps it's not IPOD. But, it featured the same graphics used by apple's product.

Danospano said:
Has anyone seen the commercial with U2 performing "Veritgo" for the new IPOD thingie? I think that's what it's called, IPOD.

Anyway, the band is in black and white, jamming to the song, while the background changes from blue to red to purple and green. I was surprised to see U2 on a advertisment during college football, but there it was.

:happy:

P.S. I couldn't find a link on their website, so perhaps it's not IPOD. But, it featured the same graphics used by apple's product.

Don't worry I just saw it too. I don't watch television much so when my neice caught it during her Charmed episode she screamed for me to come see it. I was very happy Bono and the gang are back!

Back
Top Bottom