New U2 Poll on AIM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did not expect that kind of language out of you starsgoblue. You always seem so sweet.

All those kiddies on AOL, I hate AOL.....u2 were never winning that poll. Their album will debut at #1, if not #2 at worst.

Fuck me up the goats ass! That shit emminem has more votes! whats wrong with poeple these days! I just simply cant understand anyone who is looking forward for that shit album like emminems!

dabiggestu2fan said:
Fuck me up the goats ass! That shit emminem has more votes! whats wrong with poeple these days! I just simply cant understand anyone who is looking forward for that shit album like emminems!

Hey, people have different opinions. Chill. I am thinking about buying it, though I obviously wish more people were looking forward to U2.

I'll probably pick up Eminems new album, but Im not really excited about it like the last two. Maybe Ill burn it off a friend.

Sure everyone has different opinions and that is cool by me but i have my opinion too and it just simply pisses me off that someone like eminem is becoming an idol to some young people and people believe in what he stands for. Sorry it just does!

His music is the worst crap! You know why?

1. He always has to diss someone in his music or videos! Look at what he did with micheal jackson!!! Thats just beeing low, very LOW!! He has dissed people all the time so he can cause contraversy and thus sell more album! A person with talent doesnt need to cause contraversy to sell albums!

2. His music especialy in his latest album is all regurtitated stuff! Its not original. When i heard his new song esp that part "guess whos back, back again..." i thought i was listening to his old stuff! Come one where is your originality body!!! I just dont see why people fall for that music when it all sounds the same album after album after album and i am sure his future albums will all sound the same.

3. I hate for what he stands for in his music. He always writes about hate, cheating, shooting people and anything bad that you can imagine. Come on give me a brake! Some other hip hop and rap artists atleast write some other better topics. And this pisses me off cause young people are following in his footsteps and some get the wrong ideas about life!

So why do i get so pissed off when i see emminem getting better standings then U2 and other great bands and artists? Cos U2 actualy stands for many good things, and their music don't diss anyone or dont sound the same album after album and then you see shit so called artist like eminam who show no talent and yet are becoming much more popular then artists that actualy have talent! So please don't come to me saying that emminem is the best thing that ever happened in music cos i think its garbage!

Nico

dabiggestu2fan said:
Sure everyone has different opinions and that is cool by me but i have my opinion too and it just simply pisses me off that someone like eminem is becoming an idol to some young people and people believe in what he stands for. Sorry it just does!

His music is the worst crap! You know why?

1. He always has to diss someone in his music or videos! Look at what he did with micheal jackson!!! Thats just beeing low, very LOW!! He has dissed people all the time so he can cause contraversy and thus sell more album! A person with talent doesnt need to cause contraversy to sell albums!

2. His music especialy in his latest album is all regurtitated stuff! Its not original. When i heard his new song esp that part "guess whos back, back again..." i thought i was listening to his old stuff! Come one where is your originality body!!! I just dont see why people fall for that music when it all sounds the same album after album after album and i am sure his future albums will all sound the same.

3. I hate for what he stands for in his music. He always writes about hate, cheating, shooting people and anything bad that you can imagine. Come on give me a brake! Some other hip hop and rap artists atleast write some other better topics. And this pisses me off cause young people are following in his footsteps and some get the wrong ideas about life!

So why do i get so pissed off when i see emminem getting better standings then U2 and other great bands and artists? Cos U2 actualy stands for many good things, and their music don't diss anyone or dont sound the same album after album and then you see shit so called artist like eminam who show no talent and yet are becoming much more popular then artists that actualy have talent! So please don't come to me saying that emminem is the best thing that ever happened in music cos i think its garbage!

Nico

Hey, I agree with a lot of those points, but not in such an extreme way. The whole things with his lyrics is a lot more complicated than that. I don't want to go into but there are plenty of articles discussing what he is trying to do with his lyrics, which can actually be construed as intelligent. All I am saying is that there are reasons that he gets respect from music critics, it is not just teenyboppers. Also, I don't think anyone argues that he is the best thing ever. At least certainly not me. All I am saying is chill. :wink:

It's AIM guys. Full of gossipy young 13 year old girls. I'm sure AIM appeals to that demographic more than ours.

Wait I use AIM.

0h noes were doomed!!!

Also note that Bono probably voted for Destiny's Child himself. Sometimes I really don't understand that man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom