New U2 magazine cover!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

One of our PLEBA girls found this for us, you know, the one who rolled?
wink.gif

juice2002a_s.jpg

So I am here begging for help- this is an Australian mag, so could some of you Australians get us the whole maga and scan and post it? Could anyone from any country get us a larger scan and/or remove the words so we can have a nice hot pic?
wink.gif
Bono is looking sooooo handsome! Like fine wine and cheese, Bono at 41, almost 42 is divine!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Is this a new pic? Bono looks pretty good. I would expect him to look really tired after everything he's been doing. But poor Larry, I hope he's only cut out of this picture and not the actual cover.

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Awwww, so good to see all of them smiling. And Bono without glasses.

Great pic, even from just this size.

This is a terrible picture. Who cuts half of Larry's face off?

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

I have that magazine.But the problem is that my stupid UNI server wont let me scan such a big file.I will see what I can do.BTW it has that very good interview of Bono by Nial Stokes of the Hot Press, plus a good pic of Bono's infamous (rather legendary)American flag hoisting stance from the Superbowl.

------------------
In this Ozland

It's Australian, so in the US our chances are not good. That's why I was hoping for a scan of the cover, stories and pics. If one is to be found, I'm sure the PLEBA ladies will find one and post how to get it! Doesn't Bono look delicious?

Back
Top Bottom