New U2 iPods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
getting mine on Friday :hyper:

I only wish it still came with that 50 dollar coupon ... Ilost mine last time round :( Mom was gonna get it for me as a double grad present (*the compelete U2 and the iPod*) but now I doubt it

THAT'S OK VIDEO IPOD IS GOOD ENOUGH!

bono_212 said:
getting mine on Friday :hyper:

I only wish it still came with that 50 dollar coupon ... Ilost mine last time round :( Mom was gonna get it for me as a double grad present (*the compelete U2 and the iPod*) but now I doubt it

THAT'S OK VIDEO IPOD IS GOOD ENOUGH!

well, the complete U2 would be pretty much a waste of money for me... I already have over 80% of it... only things I don't have are the million and one remixes... and some rare early songs and collaborations... and to buy the complete U2 just for that?
no thanks :)

Galeongirl said:

:hyper: good to know it works here!
my sis called the apple store today to ask them if they could put an iBook she wanted apart, and a U2 ipod, it was the LAST one!!!!!!!! damn I'm happy! saturday I'll get it :D
:hyper: can't wait!
Have fun with it, which im sure you are going to have! :wink:

I don't have a few albums, like Joshua Tree, Boy, October, I lost my ATYCLB and AB cds as well...sooooo Getting them all at once would've been nice

I'm excited about the video though :hyper:

GG we're getting ours the same day :D

*oh I don't have R&H either, I keep thinking I do because I have the movie and so many songs from it on my cmoputer already

bono_212 said:
I don't have a few albums, like Joshua Tree, Boy, October, I lost my ATYCLB and AB cds as well...sooooo Getting them all at once would've been nice

I'm excited about the video though :hyper:

GG we're getting ours the same day :D

*oh I don't have R&H either, I keep thinking I do because I have the movie and so many songs from it on my cmoputer already

lol well, still I think it's cheaper to buy all the cds... because most of the rare stuff is available online anywayz..
and I like to be able to have music as something concrete in my hand... :) so therefore I prefer cds
btw... are you in the same timezone as me? GMT+1 :lol: otherwise you might have it sooner... ack I can't wait! my sis told me that when she gets her iBook, she'll allow me to use it right when I get back from work, so I can put songs on me ipod right away!
does iTunes convert videos btw? I thought it didn't, but I'm not sure.. I have a video converter, but if I try to convert wmvs it gives me errors.. >< and most of my U2 videoclips are wmvs.. including ZooTvSydney and Popmart!
anybody know a good converter for wmv > mp4??

Galeongirl said:

lol well, still I think it's cheaper to buy all the cds... because most of the rare stuff is available online anywayz..
and I like to be able to have music as something concrete in my hand... :) so therefore I prefer cds
btw... are you in the same timezone as me? GMT+1 :lol: otherwise you might have it sooner... ack I can't wait! my sis told me that when she gets her iBook, she'll allow me to use it right when I get back from work, so I can put songs on me ipod right away!
does iTunes convert videos btw? I thought it didn't, but I'm not sure.. I have a video converter, but if I try to convert wmvs it gives me errors.. >< and most of my U2 videoclips are wmvs.. including ZooTvSydney and Popmart!
anybody know a good converter for wmv > mp4??

i have ZooTV and a few PopMart videos as well as other U2 videos in ipod format :D

waynetravis said:
:ohmy: wow

ok, the videos will be uploaded tomorrow
i'll do a save file project.

anyone else?

if you do save file, you'll have to break it up---they don't let you upload anything bigger than 60mb.

oh, and

utooguy AT gmail.com
:wink:

neutral said:
I don't think anyone has uploaded the video that comes with the new iPod yet. :shrug:

Oh no!

:scream: I think I'll have to buy what will be my 3rd U2 iPod... :scream:

Jesus, Jesus help me... :whistle:

Utoo said:

if you do save file, you'll have to break it up---they don't let you upload anything bigger than 60mb.

oh, and

utooguy AT gmail.com
:wink:

:ohmy: oh damn

:huh:

i'll split it into 4-5 parts then,
the save file is in progress!! 6 videos are already uploaded.

Nuetral if this taking away from the original thread i could create a new thread in Music on the Net, and people can post their emails there :D

i have Vertigo form Millan.
but when its played on ipod the video quality isn't very good.

So far these are uploaded:

ZooTV parts 1-3
Vertigo Millan
The Wanderer (Johnny Cash CBS Special)
POPMart - Desire
POPMart - Please
POPMart - Streets
POPMart - Holde Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Ultraviolet from Washington DC

Soon to be uploaded:

U2 Vertigo Brazil, São Paulo - 02/20/06:
- Vertigo
- City of Blinding Lights
- New Year's Day
- Pride
- Original of the Species
- Beautiful Day
- Sometime You Can't Make it on Your Own
- Until the End of the World
- Still Haven't Found
- Zoo Station
- The Fly

Mysterious Ways from Slane Castle
With or Without You from Boston
An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart from Chicago
Sunday Bloody Sunday from POPMart
Two Hearts - BBC Top of the Pops

sorry i don't have that.

if anyone has it, send it to me so i can convert it for ipod and add it to the project.
first person to send me it gets full credit :up:

Back
Top Bottom