New U2 iPods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, get the Agent18 case!

RedrocksU2 said:
Guys, let me recommend a good case for your new iPod.....I have this one...

thumb220x220-images773488.jpg

It's called Agent18.......get it at agent18.com

Well worth the price to protect your investment.
FWIW, I completely agree with this. This is the best fitting case I have ever seen. When my 5G U2 iPod arrived, it was placed into an Agent 18 case just after taking the photos in this thread. It's nice because you can still clearly see the signatures (etc...) on the back of the iPod.

I will say that if you are not a person who takes care of your iPod, you could end up with a scratched up Agent18 case. At least your iPod will be protected. To protect the Agent18 case, I carry my iPod inside an Oakley sunglasses cleaning bag. First perfectly.

Also, I suspect that if you were to drop the Agent18 case, it could possibly crack.

Enjoy your new U2 iPods. I'm enjoying mine.

-B

P.S.: I'll be selling my 60GB barely used black 5G iPod, with 2 cases (marware ceo and ifrogz full set), invisible sheild installed, and all original equipment/box on eBay starting this weekend if anyone is interested. It's only about 7 months old.

I'm still wanting the second u2 ipod...color screen...wanted it for so long, I can't seem to forget itl...think it would be a collectors item

I'm desperately trying to sell my video ipod (30gig) now ><
I bought it two months ago, and the guys there said there would be NO U2 version....
argh!

but I need a new pc first, since windows ME and itunes don't work...

discothequeLP said:
well from all the regrets of people not buying the u2 ipod, i'm guessing i should just get that one off the bat :hmm:

:yes:

well that's my opinion then
do what you prefer, otherwise you'd only regret the choice you made!!!

I am SO not listening to others telling me I'm wasting my money on this, when I jsut got my normal black video ipod two or three months ago..
it's a U2 video ipod

me wants :hyper:

:wink: and besides, it's my own money I waste, who cares about money? you can't eat it no?

Can the video be upsized? I thought it would be pretty much at a 2 inch resolution. But then again - I don't own one.

the resolution is pretty small on the video, yeah. it's pretty damn cool. God Part II is FANTASTIC, probably the best song on the video. CoBL from Milan is a little bit naff, but still very cool :drool:

video cable? :hmm:

discothequeLP said:
i can't decide! U2 video iPod for $330 or regular 30gb video iPod for $250 (on ebay) :huh:

if you're a student or teacher (or at least say you're one), then you can get the new one from apple for $299.

Oh man, that new U2 iPod is seductive. I have the old U2 edition, and it is amazing. My best friend/boyfriend really loves it, and since he has become a fan of U2, he wants the new one. But, I'd be very jealous if he got the brand new one and I still had the old school version. I know it's unique and they don't make it anymore, and for that, I should keep it, but I am tempted to sell it and purchase the new one!

There's got to be a way to "rip" the video so that everyone can see it. I just can't justify that much money just to see God Part II.

hm I'm nto sure if I can even get that video, because I live in holland.. but I'll have the ipod in a month or two... my sister said she'll buy my old one, and she turns 18 next month, and so I can use a paypal account on her name to purchase it...my parents are 'afraid of the internet'..
so she'll get me a u2 ipod, I pay her 50 euros and my ipod, and done the deal :D
Does this one has a poster with it aswell?

Except for the interview clips and COBL, the rest of the videos seem overrated because youtube already has a lot of old concert footage. E.g. God Part II Lovetown, several Mofo versions, 1981 stuff, etc. is already there.

Galeongirl said:
hm I'm nto sure if I can even get that video, because I live in holland.. but I'll have the ipod in a month or two... my sister said she'll buy my old one, and she turns 18 next month, and so I can use a paypal account on her name to purchase it...my parents are 'afraid of the internet'..
so she'll get me a u2 ipod, I pay her 50 euros and my ipod, and done the deal :D
Does this one has a poster with it aswell?
Well i got it today and i can't get that video.

I have enterd the digits and it says 30 euro's so thats right.

But how can you download the video and where?

I just have 30 euro's now but i can't find a link for the video or something anywhere....

schnumi said:
Well i got it today and i can't get that video.

I have enterd the digits and it says 30 euro's so thats right.

But how can you download the video and where?

I just have 30 euro's now but i can't find a link for the video or something anywhere....

well, there ain't a video store yet in our country... so I guess we can't get the video until we have a video iTunes store...
otherwise, england :wink: but I've no clue how you should do THAT!

Galeongirl said:

well, there ain't a video store yet in our country... so I guess we can't get the video until we have a video iTunes store...
otherwise, england :wink: but I've no clue how you should do THAT!
True but since it also says on the U2 page in Holland that you get this video it's a bit strange.

I will contact the customer service tomorrow and i will let you know what they have to say about it.

Back
Top Bottom