New U2 iPods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:

Nuetral if this taking away from the original thread i could create a new thread in Music on the Net, and people can post their emails there :D

That might be a good idea. :shrug: People are going to keep asking you for the iPod video in here lol. :wink: Very nice of you to upload so much stuff. :)

bono_212 said:
:shifty:

*two days left till me ipod!!!!!*

:hyper: yay I'm gonna be soo happyy!!!

:wink: :shifty:

:wink: I like how you think!
ONE DAY LEFT :hyper:

I'm converting shitloads of files now.. >< it's going very very sloww... trying to get all official video's to mp4... it'll take all night.. .. tomorrow I have to work first.. but I'll be home at 4,30... then it's gonna be funn :evil:

i still haven't found a program to convert, but i've been putting movies and music on my computer

I am SOOO ready for this :lol:

I had the goofiest dream, except it wasn't a dream, a couple hours ago mom was yelling up for me to come eat breakfast, and I kept saying I wasn't hungry, then I fell asleep so I dreamt I went downstairs and mom gave me my iPod as a surprise a day early. I was so excited...then mom screamed for me to come eat breakfast again for real :(

I've just got back from Orlando and was gonna buy it but didn't have enough money on my traveller's card. I've got the colour screen 20gb but sooo badly want this one! :scream:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: I like how you think!
ONE DAY LEFT :hyper:

I'm converting shitloads of files now.. >< it's going very very sloww... trying to get all official video's to mp4... it'll take all night.. .. tomorrow I have to work first.. but I'll be home at 4,30... then it's gonna be funn :evil:
What program are you using?
I'm using Jodix Free iPod Video Converter, managed to get a few U2 music videos on with it :up:

Arcadion said:

What program are you using?
I'm using Jodix Free iPod Video Converter, managed to get a few U2 music videos on with it :up:

Xilisoft.. but it has a 5 minute limit, and gave me some trouble last night... I'll google yours and try it :)

*staring at it now* :drool: shiny... ACK CANT GET THE PLASTIC OFF >< just cut my nails... *sigh* .. gotta wait till me sis is home, she has her new laptop so I can put songs on it... she's going to robbie williams tonight.. so she won't be home till tomorrow *sob*.. .but still.. it's shiny..
I like the pics on the package.. boy vs Bomb..

why are you getting yours next week Bono_212?

Last edited:
well mom had a problem with her paycheck, but now i'm ordering mine in a few hours cause i'm using my graduation party money and mom's paying me back later :D

so it's t-minus 7.5 hours till i order it :D I'd go to an apple store and get one but i don't think there ARE any in my area so overnighting i'll get it tomorrow

:drool: today, went to school, got bored, watched music videos... now THAT's life!
I :heart: my ipod!
sadly, my sis is mad at me, because she now claims I wasn't allowed to use her laptop.. and now I can't put new videos on it anymore... oh well.... gotta wait till we get a new decent pc then..

galeongirl if you could only pick one would you pick bono

or

this:

cf61d603.jpg

uh... :scratch: you're asking me to choose between a Bono and an ipod?

are you serious :eyebrow:

:shifty:

no way I'd choose a piece of replaceable electronica over *Him* :lol:

i bought the first u2 ipod a little over a year ago. my wife wont let me buy this one. ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so now i've got my iPod and my free video and such and I'm thinking...this is nice

Got my nice little converter software and such....

However now I've come across a slight problem

How do I get the DVD's I ahve on my computer onto my iPod?

Do I have to change EVERY title to mp4 to get it to work?

bono_212 said:
so now i've got my iPod and my free video and such and I'm thinking...this is nice

Got my nice little converter software and such....

However now I've come across a slight problem

How do I get the DVD's I ahve on my computer onto my iPod?

Do I have to change EVERY title to mp4 to get it to work?

yup :)
or visit Music on the internet, and go into the ipod thread ^^ Wayne and I are converting a lot, well he's doing most of it :wink: I"m doing the music videos, unfortunately, SF is acting gay and I can't up anything atm... but I"m still converting!

Back
Top Bottom