New U2 interviews: Schedules and discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard that interview where Bono said his mother passed away on the the day they put out SOI 40 years ago...

...damn.

Just heard that interview where Bono said his mother passed away on the the day they put out SOI 40 years ago...

...damn.
He also said that coincidence was what made him feel better about putting 'Iris' on the album, or something along those lines.

Is it a CBS Radio station? I think U2 did a major buy on the interviews with CBS.

Love this quote from Bono: "The same people who used to write on walls are in the blogosphere."

Except he should have said "toilet walls" not just walls LOL.

He actually DID say toilet walls ...at least in the Bret Saunders interview. Pretty funny.

I really like the idea of the blogosphere being today's (virtual) toilet wall :up:

Nice discussion with Adam. DJ had good questions and Adam was as classy as ever in the responses.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thanks for the interview links. I'm enjoying the album and the publicity starting up again. Got to say I love this band but:

Interviewer: "So Bono, What are you planning with Apple?"

Bono: "It's important that the artist gets paid fairly so we are working with Apple to ensure this."

What's this new song about?

"Well we snuck into this great Ramones gig without paying..."

:)

Thanks for the interview links. I'm enjoying the album and the publicity starting up again. Got to say I love this band but:

Interviewer: "So Bono, What are you planning with Apple?"

Bono: "It's important that the artist gets paid fairly so we are working with Apple to ensure this."

What's this new song about?

"Well we snuck into this great Ramones gig without paying..."

:)

:wink:

It is such a delight to hear the balanced and mature tone of The Edge and Adam, they bring a new perspective to U2's communication.

Bono, for all his passion sounds like trying too hard with his cliches and hyperbole. He is in always ON, always selling Mode. He seems to be always under pressure to say something mega, larger than life. He needs to relax, let it go and just keep it simple and not care a little.

With all this bad press, the best thing they could do right now is put a mussel on Bono and just let Adam and Edge do all the talking. Larry just wouldn't talk if asked to. Take the mussel off for Bono to sing, and then put that fucker back on!

Come on, it must have been really, really hard for Bono to keep his mouth shut all these months. I guess he must be in kind of an explosive state right now. Just like a Volcano :wink:

Come on, it must have been really, really hard for Bono to keep his mouth shut all these months. I guess he must be in kind of an explosive state right now. Just like a Volcano :wink:

Actually, I liked his interviews these last days.
He sounds comfortable and provocative.

Nothing wrong with a few mussels.

bono95018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom