New U2 interviews: Schedules and discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono on 92.5 in Boston right now

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Apparently Bono said all of U2 were taking pictures with their sons for the album cover but they decided to go with Larry's. He said the tattoo on Larrys arm is a Native American symbol for protecting innocence.

I haven't listened to the interview, just saw this on twitter. Hopefully there will be a link up to listen again.

Apparently Bono said all of U2 were taking pictures with their sons for the album cover but they decided to go with Larry's. He said the tattoo on Larrys arm is a Native American symbol for protecting innocence.

Oh, I'd love to see the others some day!

Bono says album wasn't "free", band got payed but the amount of money that the media claimed was completely false. Says they didn't intend to offend people by "dropping the bottle of milk on their porches", says everyone who got so worked up about this must have a "great life", says he's seen some riots in his life and he doesn't get why people get so worked up about the U2/Apple thing but he appreciates it, says he appreciates people feel this way but he should better "shut up here" :lol: Way to go Bono :up:

In the interview Bono also said he went and checked fan sites to see the reaction to the album. I wonder if he got into forums as well. Scary thought.

Bono navigating a computer is a scary thought.
;)

Larry's son is also the oldest of the U2 sons. That may have helped especially as both of Bono's boys and Edge's son are all still minors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Bono says album wasn't "free", band got payed but the amount of money that the media claimed was completely false. Says they didn't intend to offend people by "dropping the bottle of milk on their porches", says everyone who got so worked up about this must have a "great life", says he's seen some riots in his life and he doesn't get why people get so worked up about the U2/Apple thing but he appreciates it, says he appreciates people feel this way but he should better "shut up here" :lol: Way to go Bono :up:

Yeah right! Well said Bono :up:
Some people on this planet are really retarded and really do not deserve
free gifts.

The band gives out a FREE record and people go bezerk !
That is so stupid.
Those people just saved 20 dollars/euros from buying another record for
their collection, and they complain !

They should be thankful.
Not many people receive free gifts when its not their birthday,
or its not Christmas time.

Perhaps, many of those ungrateful people are some rich fat ass kids who
never worked a day in their lives. They never went hungry in their life.
They are always ungrateful if "dearest mommy and daddy" does not buy
them that special pony that they always wanted. Booo-Hooo-Hoo.
RETARDS!

Yeah right! Well said Bono :up:
Some people on this planet are really retarded and really do not deserve
free gifts.

The band gives out a FREE record and people go bezerk !
That is so stupid.
Those people just saved 20 dollars/euros from buying another record for
their collection, and they complain !

They should be thankful.
Not many people receive free gifts when its not their birthday,
or its not Christmas time.

Perhaps, many of those ungrateful people are some rich fat ass kids who
never worked a day in their lives. They never went hungry in their life.
They are always ungrateful if "dearest mommy and daddy" does not buy
them that special pony that they always wanted. Booo-Hooo-Hoo.
RETARDS!

Is this a really crap poem?

Some still use the word retard to denigrate another, just as some use gay to denigrate another. It is interesting the buttons this release has pushed. I love that U2 through their LYRICS have created a conversation.

please don't.

I am sorry Irvine, my apologies.
I got fustrated and mad for a while because of all
this negative talk about this band all over the internet.

What more can people expect from them?
They were kind enough to give away their new album for free, but
some people are very ungrateful.

Is the BBC thing not to do with the Beatles? Oh and also on the BBC program live at the Apollo tonight,a comedian walked out to stand up comedy!

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom