New U2 Album Info Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi Everybody! :wave:

In light of the announcement of Chris Thomas as the Producer of the new U2 album, I have created an info page for Interference.com.

You can visit here: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?threadid=76122

I'd like to thank Swan269 for his work on researching all known song titled. Thank you so so so much.

To help me out, because I can't do it alone, please email me or PM if you come across any new song titles or information you'd like to see posted. If you'd like to contribute to the Info Page on a regular basis, please contact me as well, and I will make sure we set up a way to get that in motion.

Thanks again, and look forward to more exciting info about the new U2!!! :hyper:

~HA :angel:

I knew it was gonna be 2004....and to be sure it's gonna be april 2004 to boot...(in sarcastic whinny voice)"with a summer tour to follow".....

blah.
that's another year away.:censored:

really already I need a new album

and please, a visit to Mexico would not be bad -_-'

xyxthumbs.gif

wooooe

that's cool, thanks for the info

and we really, really need them to come to mexico

please!

mercy!!!

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
how about now?

Hold on........just a little more.......patience, patience.......
Ok, it's done! They're starting on sequencing, artwork, and
promotion. Let's go 2005!:hyper:

rumor has it that the marketing dept. of u2 is requesting a huge promotional event for 2008 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the band.

expect an october release, followed by an arena tour in 2009.

cant wait! :hyper:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
rumor has it that the marketing dept. of u2 is requesting a huge promotional event for 2008 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the band.

expect an october release, followed by an arena tour in 2009.

cant wait! :hyper:

actually i heard that they were celebrating my 28th birthday, not the 30th anniversary on the band.

I don't know about everyone else, but I NEED a U2 album to come out soon...I'm dying for the new one to come out.

I want an album now too. I have read though that the release may be as early as November 2003. However, knowing the luck of U2, November 2003 does probably mean April 2004. HAHA. I have also read that a single is due out late fall, and could quite possibly be "Bulldozer." That'd be awesome. I've been waiting to hear that song.

Something about the wait for this album seems WAY longer than the last one. Not sure why, but this is the most agonizing wait ever. Maybe because I feel nothing from new music anymore, and I know that U2 is the only thing that can save not only a dying music industry, but save music for me.

Back
Top Bottom