New songs for 3rd leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Under Current

Babyface
So on MTV.com Bono says people wanna hear more songs from ALTYCLB, what songs would you like to hear, (including ones off the new album that you hope they continue to play ?)

My list,

Wild Honey (full band)
When I look at the World
Kite
Walk on
Beautiful Day
In A Little While
SIAM
Always - throw that sucker in there, it rocks

ditch Elevation and leave New York in East Rutherford NJ

I am 110% confident that the song fans are dying to hear is When I Look At The World

------------------
I am Colorblind,
coffee black and egg white, Pull me out from inside, I am ready, I am ready, I am ready I am

Big Girls are Best!!!
biggrin.gif

IT IS THE ELEVATION TOUR, IS IT NOT???????

I'd love to hear Peace On Earth, and definitely continue to play KITE (such good Mom songs).

I also agree they should drop New York (although I live in upstate, it just reminds me of the Yankees).

By the way, love how the Edge winds up on his face in the Yankees t-shirt in the Stuck video (hope he didn't get hurt). (just the musings of a hopelessly depressed Red Sox fan).

Lalalaladay

Dont leave elevation out!!! It's the PERFECT song to kick the show off with!! Get's the energy going...etc. I would go nuts if they played Big Girls. From the new album, definetly WILATW, but overall I would love to here Ultraviolet or IGWSHA - and STay of course. I'm rambling.

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

i would say its a safe bet that the setlist will stay about the same, with the same changes that were routinely thrown in. I am looking for ward to hearing Kite, since i saw the first 6 shows and they didnt play it.

------------------
jp
what shall i render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? i will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.

Back
Top Bottom