New Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawk123

Babyface
Can anyone mail me the 3 leaks so far:

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know there are no working links at this point, thanks to the RIAA :grumpy: (and people running out of bandwidth, etc).

Which is why people are passing them on via email....

U2SJ yours bounced back, maybe your email is full?

Last edited:
Since everyone is upset about that evil LA radio station and the hoax last night....this email I just got from my local radio station cheered me up :

we'll be playing it as soon as the band wants radio to run with it - we love and respect U2 and can't wait until it's unleashed!

Webmaster
KLLC-FM (Alice@97.3)

I just liked the way they put it, we love and respect U2 :)

Last edited:
Thanks to jami and stlelevation!!!! Oh my God!!! Miracle Drug!!! I need more!! MORE!!! :hyper:
This album is soooo gonna rock!!!! WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

isn't Miracle Drug bad-ass? I think Miracle Drug will become my miracle drug.

elfyx said:
isn't Miracle Drug bad-ass? I think Miracle Drug will become my miracle drug.

Thats my favorite so far I think!!! I love the part where it sounds like "beautiful girl"? I may be hallucinating does anyone else hear that??? I love the guitar....... that echo......awesome!!!!!!!

U2SJ said:
Since everyone is upset about that evil LA radio station and the hoax last night....this email I just got from my local radio station cheered me up :

we'll be playing it as soon as the band wants radio to run with it - we love and respect U2 and can't wait until it's unleashed!

Webmaster
KLLC-FM (Alice@97.3)

I just liked the way they put it, we love and respect U2 :)

Thats great to see that a station recognizes what happened and what was done to many people. thanks for sharing that my hope may come back after all :wink:

Hi EP! :wave: I havent posted in awhile, but Im sooo excited for this new album! :hyper: Im so excited!!!

I like that "U2 music = Miracle Drug" :yes:

Back
Top Bottom