New picture on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny to see that Adam is using a Musicman Stingray again. It could say something about the sound (Stingray is an active bass which has an in your face sound).

I only saw Adam once with a Stingray before......during the Zoorapa sessions (a photo in Faraway So Close by BP Fallon).

news_010904_band_studio.jpg

it looks like a church...

The picture is from Q magazine ... surprise surprise !

ThatGuy said:

Seriously? How lazy is that? U2 really deserves a better official website.

no kidding... i can't even access the photo- any links i click on off the main page come up empty. :banghead: It's disappointing, to say the least. (I did hear a rumor it's supposed to be redesigned soon... but I won't hold my breath!)

oliveu2cm said:

no kidding... i can't even access the photo- any links i click on off the main page come up empty. :banghead: It's disappointing, to say the least. (I did hear a rumor it's supposed to be redesigned soon... but I won't hold my breath!)

I can't see it either!!!! :scream:

Thanks for posting it victor_f! :up:

Is Edge using his SG? :evil:

Last edited:
u2popmofo said:

And 'playing' guitar.....

Well, you never know. Dallas Schoo did say his guitar-playing is really good on this album.

TheBrazilianFly said:

Is Edge using his SG? :evil:

i sure as well hope so, because it's a kick ass guitar, but with that view it could be a Fender Strat. I really want to see Edge play that new light blue Telecaster :wink:

oh yeah, i actually did notice Bono's leather pants, and i think its awesome, and i'm a guy. is that bad?

Zoocoustic said:
Bono looks very "Fly-ish" in that photo...

Yes, in fact when I first saw that picture I thought it was form the Zooropa sessions but then I looked at the others and realized it wasn?t. He's looking cool there. :up:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Yes, in fact when I first saw that picture I thought it was form the Zooropa sessions but then I looked at the others and realized it wasn?t. He's looking cool there. :up:

imagine the band recording "babyface" or "daddy's gonna pay" in a church :wink:

It's a very cool picture indeed, Adam is looking very cool with the cropped silver hair look and no glasses, kinda reminds me of my fav Adam period during the 'Pop' record.

Back
Top Bottom