New on @U2 - Big Announcement in the Next 24 Hours~! (FALSE ALARM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!

This could very well be the single announcement. Or it could be something a lot less substantial. Either way, I'm excited.

Watch it just be a confirmation of something we already pretty much know/suspect anyway.

Like the release date or album name or first single title.

That's not gonna stop me from getting crazy excited though :hyper:

Maybe it's an announcement that they're shelving the Eno/Lanois material in order to re-work some of the Rubin songs.

Watch it just be a confirmation of something we already pretty much know/suspect anyway.

Like the release date or album name or first single title.

I would love for it to be one of those three things. Because, let's be honest, nothing about this god-forgotten album has truly been confirmed yet. All we really have are mentions of song titles in some magazine articles. It'd be nice to get some legit concrete info.

:applaud:

Come on, I need something hot to keep me working today...don't feel like doing anything at work!

1st single date / title

Album date / title

Track listing...

:hyper:

QUOTE=the tourist;5669273]Maybe it's an announcement that they're shelving the Eno/Lanois material in order to re-work some of the Rubin songs.[/QUOTE]

:lol:
Oh God, please no!

For the record, all I want right now is an album or single release date. I'm no longer interested in titles; we've received plenty of those.

I think this might be it! :lol:
Spiderman, reportedly the most expensive show of all time with a budget of (EU)25m, is expected to move into the Hilton after the final curtain falls on the theatre's current tenant, Young Frankenstein, on January 4.

Spiderman fights Broadway slump | U2 news article from @U2
:hyper:

At least I can't get disappointed by getting my hopes up if I believe that this is the "big announcement" ;) "U2 have scheduled the premiere of Spiderman The Musical to January instead of October 2009" Or perhaps an announcement of the release date of the soundtrack. :D

I hope I'm wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom