New Jersey setlist and notes from u2tours.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
If anyone's interested:

Venue: Continental Airlines Arena
Opening Act(s): Stereophonics
Main Set: Elevation, Beautiful Day, Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, I Will Follow,
Sunday Bloody Sunday, Stuck In a Moment, Kite, Angel of Harlem (full band - electric),
Please (acoustic - Bono, Edge, and guest), All I Want Is You, Where the Streets Have No
Name, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Pride
Encore(s): Bullet the Blue Sky, When Will I See You Again, New York, One, Peace on Earth
/ Walk On
Comments: Bono tells the crowd that the band visited 'Ground Zero' today - the site of the
WTC attacks. 'Please' is again played with Bruce Brody guesting on piano, just like last
night's show at Madison Square Garden.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

I'm really wanting to hear this acoustic version of please!

Here's part of a fan review:

Near the end of the show Bono said "we may not see you for awhile" which made the audiance Boo and hiss. But then Bono added "I think this is the beginning of a very creative time for U2. It shouldnt be very long before we bring you some new tunes". Sounds like those rumors of a new album or Ep rather quickly may be true.

kind of bittersweet if you ask me. Though i can't wait for them to put out some new material, i really am gonna miss them and hope that they don't take a while to come back to the states

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

Too bad the review failed to mention the fact that there was almost a "Who" riot and stampeed getting into the arena because they let us in in THREE different places and there were lines everywhere and everyone was freaking out. People who camped out all night didn't get in the heart and people who got there at 6 pm did. It was ridiculous.

i just got back from the NJ show! i got there at midnight saturday night and was #22 in line. then at 5pm sunday security said they are not honoring the # system and decided to open a couple gates to let whoever in whenever with GA tickets!! i'm still so mad at the way it went down. SO MANY were pissed.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Back
Top Bottom