New DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I have a few things to say about the new DVD.

1) I think they should film another DVD, with a different setlist, and different type of venue (stadium), I think the city should be in Italy, cos that would be very nice. So therefore they should release a double DVD from 2 different venues w/2 different setlists (sort of what like the Stones did, except they realeased a 4 DVD package).

2) Why why why why is Elevation gonna be on the new DVD, when there will be no BAD????? :mad: It is sort of like the Boston DVD when there was no 'One' but there was 'Wake Up Dead Man'

i agree about the venue thing. why on earth they taped chicago, i have no idea.

in comparison to all the other venues they play in the world, it's pretty much identical to boston.

and yeah, a stadium thing would be nice to see again, but i don't really care either way.

having a show outside america, in europe for example - would be ideal.

Zoomerang96 said:
i agree about the venue thing. why on earth they taped chicago, i have no idea.

in comparison to all the other venues they play in the world, it's pretty much identical to boston.

and yeah, a stadium thing would be nice to see again, but i don't really care either way.

having a show outside america, in europe for example - would be ideal.

yea manchester :drool: i'd love that, mianly coz i'll be there :laugh:

suppose coz america is such a big market for them thats why they tape somewhere in america :shrug:

One (or taken from several) of the Chicago's, if I'm not mistaken.

I think they will film another dvd, one of a stadium concert in europe. Same thing as elevation: boston and slane. Vertigo: chicago and san siro, milan. Hope Amsterdam of course!

Back
Top Bottom