new b-sides are...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
...so much better than ATYCLB's batch of b-sides. It feels like they actually put some effort into Mercy and AYGWF, whereas Big Girls are Best and Always were very weak. Summer Rain is pretty good, but still kinda boring. I LOVE THESE NEW SONGS!!

I absolutely LOVE Summer Rain. It's one of my favorite songs. :) Always and Big girls are best were ok.

I'm still waiting on my downloads to finish so I haven't really heard any of the new b-sides besides the Fast Cars loop...and there's really not enough of the song to tell much about it.

Always thought Big Girls Are Best was pretty heavy and catchy... will have to hear the HTDAAB b-sides as well, besides Mercy.

I liked the ATYCLB bsides too but I really like these ones just shows how much good material they have for the new album.

:reject: I haven't heard Big Girls Are Best. (Though I wouldn't object if it were to suddenly turn up at amakaxver@gmail.com :wink: )

That aside, overall, I'd say the current b-sides are definitely the best we've had since Achtung Baby.

Sadly Axver, my computer knowledge is about as reliable as Bono's briefcase. I wouldnt have a clue how to put in onto the pc and send it to you:(
It's on the Stuck single if I remember rightly.

Aardvark747 said:
Sadly Axver, my computer knowledge is about as reliable as Bono's briefcase. I wouldnt have a clue how to put in onto the pc and send it to you:(
It's on the Stuck single if I remember rightly.

It's quite alright, hopefully someone else will be able to do it. Thanks anyway!

(I actually keep meaning to get someone to buy me the 7 EP, because if I remember correctly, it's on there, but each time I make arrangements, they fall through. I'm starting to think I should stop relying on my friends sometimes.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom