New Album title & release date!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

innominata8

War Child
Just stumbled across this press release at prefixmag.com:

U2 is back at it with another of their post-millenium era rock albums. No Line on the Horizon, the band's 12th studio album, will be released on November 14, accoridng to England's Daily Mirror. While the complete track listing and order is still uncomfirmed, the track names in addition to a title track include "For Your Love," "Love is All We Have Left," "One Bird," "Moment of Surrender," "If I Could Live My Life Again," and "The Cedars of Lebanon." The title track from No Line in the Horizon will be the first single, and Control director Anton Corbijn has already shot the video

Says producer Daniel Lanois: "We're gonna knock out another record that's promising to be a fantastically innovative collection of songs. I'm excited about that. We've been referencing Jimi Hendrix records. I was interested in the drum feels and that track 'Crosstown Traffic' has an incredible drum performance. We wanted to hear some of that Mitch Mitchell drumming."

As previously reported, U2 will be sticking with traditional album release methods, and not follow Radiohead's lead.

There's no new information here.

However, it all sounds good to me, if true. No Line would be a very good album title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom