New album talk - Album coming SOON to a galaxy near you!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, as new york is a rather large city...

I did read in the Post though that Bono is expected to be at a party during the UN General Assembly, which is this week, at the New African Center with the CGI folks. So that's at least some confirmation that somebody from the band will be in NYC this week.

I'd be very worried for someone if they chose to do something like wait outside the studio and watch for things.

Very worried.

He has a wife and kids and lies a lot so I would advise you to stay away.

i-enjoy-big-bottoms-and-cannot-tell-a-lie-thumb.jpg

Oh darn! I wanted to start this thread and title it:

"New Album - Does anyone even care anymore?" :wink:

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ot-that-day-discuss-215990-6.html#post7700830

Alan Cross - A Journal of Musical Things - A Brief U2 Leak? Maybe. Or�Not.

Just wanted to dispell this BS from the prior thread. The clip came from me, and it is NOT sourced from the new recording sessions. However it is U2. I posted the clip as a joke and it is amazing what happens and/what is believed and passed out as possibilities on the net.

Did you contact Alan Cross about it? Meh, nevermind, probably wouldn't make a difference. :wink:

Does anyone else have the same feeling that the new album is NOWHERE near completion when Bono is going to so many award ceremonies and events ? :yuck:

Seems like Edge, Larry and Adam are working their arses off doing all the dirty work and Bono comes in when he feels like it...He doesn't seem very interested anymore.

If only they would be hungry again and excited to make new music and dream it all up once more...

PS: When the damn thing is done, mixed and mastered, someone please give DM a straight Jacket

Seems like Edge, Larry and Adam are working their arses off doing all the dirty work and Bono comes in when he feels like it...He doesn't seem very interested anymore.

Right? I mean all the pics we've seen of Larry, Adam and Edge have been in the studio while Bono's been photographed at weddings, parties, and ceremonies... oh wait, no.

Does anyone else have the same feeling that the new album is NOWHERE near completion when Bono is going to so many award ceremonies and events ? :yuck:

If only they would be hungry again and excited to make new music and dream it all up once more...

PS: When the damn thing is done, mixed and mastered, someone please give DM a straight Jacket

Ok, I think we get it. You don't like Bono. You needed only 10 posts to prove that. And you're obviously IN the studio with U2 because you know who's working their poor asses off and who isn't. Good to know we have an insider (again).

Ok, I think we get it. You don't like Bono. You needed only 10 posts to prove that. And you're obviously IN the studio with U2 because you know who's working their poor asses off and who isn't. Good to know we have an insider (again).

I'm in the same bandwagon as anyone else here Unicorn. What the fuck do I know ? I'm as much an insider as The-guy-who-knows-a-guy-who-knows Guggi's plumber.

and Yes I hate Bono right now. Case closed :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom