New Album Discussion: Electric Lady Studios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another from @U2log

"@U2log: MIXING nowhere done, people."

Good to hear.
Remember it takes months to mix and master. We all know this album won't be out in September, but probably November, and probably the very last week of November at that. So they've got 3 months or so to adjust the levels, etc...

Even if they have just started mixing we are still on track for this year, maybe not Sept but by Nov.

As long as they don't miss the cutoff for Christmas. Otherwise, McGuinness will get them to hold it back until the next Christmas so that people can buy additional copies for relatives that will never open them. :up:

According to the main page, they're recording the new album in Berlin. Pretty crazy that they finally brought the wall down.

I only get my news from these threads in this sub-forum. So how many songs did they record with Daft Punk?

I love how I first said that NYC fans should get down to Electric studios after Blackwell's tweet last week & now all this happens!

If they are mixing now they should still be on schedule for a fall release. I remember reading in Propaganda that ATYCLB mixing started at the end of April.

You'd just get a few dozen more pages + a couple memorable meltdowns from the usual suspects. Nothing special, really.

That video cracked me up. Just the way he asks Chris? And how he responds Yeah is hilarious for some reason.

Incredible how we got all these emotions and assumptions out of that - what was it, split second - exchange?

I thought it was funny too. And he probably is a massive prick, but I don't give a shit because I'm not a fan of his band and frankly anything he would have to say about U2 would be no more worthy of my attention than if the studio's cleaning lady said it. :shrug:

Got this link from @U2 Photo by krinknyc • Instagram

0c4afab0ca7211e282b422000a1f9ab7_7.jpg

Red red wine you make me feel so fine
You keep me rocking all of the time
Red red wine you make me feel so grand
I feel a million dollars when your just in my hand
Red red wine I'm gonna hold to you
Hold on to you cause I know you love true
Red red wine I'm gonna love you till I die
Love you till I die and that's no lie
Red red wine can't get you out my mind
Where ever you maybe I'll surely find
I'll surely find...

i really can't see anything remotely prickish about Chris Martin's answer there... can't see what some of you are fussing about... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom