New Album cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lew07

The Fly
I thought this would be fun to predict waht the cover will look like again, now that we know more about the album/themes (swimming pool??)

i think it will be more abstract, kinda like Achtung Baby, but without pictures of the band (on the front side) Remember, they have had their photos on the cover for the past 2 albums, so i think they want to try something different.

the back will show them in the wimming pool, but we won't realze it's the pool, just the texture.

I think the color will be black and red. (main colors)

anyways....we shouln't have to predict much longer.:wink:

If the cover features them in a pool, which of them, do you think, will have been the first to pee in it? State your reason, in 25 words or less.

biff said:
If the cover features them in a pool, which of them, do you think, will have been the first to pee in it? State your reason, in 25 words or less.

I believe it would have been Larry. I can see it now ... Bono busy posing for the cameras and citing statistics on AIDS, Edge focused and nerdy, Adam looking posh and certainly not stooping to peeing in the pool, and then there's Larry, sneaking away from the cameras so he can relieve himself.

Way over 25 words though. I'm too lazy to condense it.

If it has a swimmingpool kinda cover
maybe the album title is going to be
"Flipper - dedicated to all the dolphins"

GO ALBUM GO !!!

a picture of Inspector Clouseau of the French police force interegating the poor catering crew on the disappearance of the missing cd.

Jee, if even inspector Clouseau 's involded it must be true...
(maybe someone 's going to make a movie about it:
"Where's mi CD ?" starring J.Nicholson as Bono, John Cleese as The Edge,etc.)

i think a huuuuuuuuuuge erhm.............

damn, I have no idea......

lew07 said:
I think the color will be black and red. (main colors)

Meh, that's a little too popular these days. U2 usually go against the grain, this album cover would probably be a rough looking dark album. Probably alot of dark colours. If there is red in it, it would probably have alot of different mixes of red. Violet, wine... maybe it is a good idea.
Either way, im gonna love this.

Numb1075 said:
a picture of Inspector Clouseau of the French police force interegating the poor catering crew on the disappearance of the missing cd.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I guess the swimming-pool pics will be in the booklet, not in the cover.
I have the feeling the cover will have some modern-Zooropa-like cover.

My wish: Peter Rowen in recent pic on the front cover.
And a pic with Anton Corbjin in the booklet!

I think the cover will be like a video still from a security camera of a person (their back to us so we never see their face) taking a CD out of a CD player. And the back of their shirt has the words 'thief' on it.

Either that or monkeys dressed like U2 through-out the various fashion stages of their career. A Fly-Monkey, a mullet monkey, a Rattle & Hum era monkey, monkeys with kick-ass mustaches, a MacPhisto monkey.

Everybody loves monkeys!

Rafiennes said:
I think the cover will be like a video still from a security camera of a person (their back to us so we never see their face) taking a CD out of a CD player. And the back of their shirt has the words 'thief' on it.

Either that or monkeys dressed like U2 through-out the various fashion stages of their career. A Fly-Monkey, a mullet monkey, a Rattle & Hum era monkey, monkeys with kick-ass mustaches, a MacPhisto monkey.

Everybody loves monkeys!

Don't you know you're gonna shock the monkey...

Phil Collins's fan?

I love all three: Monkeys, Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel. Keeping my mouth shut on which one of those three is the coolest, though.

silenus said:
If it has a swimmingpool kinda cover
maybe the album title is going to be
"Flipper - dedicated to all the dolphins"

GO ALBUM GO !!!

*This album was manufactured using dolphin safe methods

**Please support Save The Dolphins Campaign

Back
Top Bottom