New 18 Minute Beachclips Continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2's lead single should be this:

1. All My Life
2. All My Life (Waves In Eze Remix)
3. All My Life (Return Of The Talking Spanish Dudes! Remix)
4. All My Life (French Camera Phone Video - CD-ROM Bonus)

Axver said:
U2's lead single should be this:

1. All My Life
2. All My Life (Waves In Eze Remix)
3. All My Life (Return Of The Talking Spanish Dudes! Remix)
4. All My Life (French Camera Phone Video - CD-ROM Bonus)

You forgot

5. All My Life (Junk Day Phunk Phorce Bono Pissing in a Temple Jar Jacknife Lee 10" Mix)

pattip2000 said:
I think i like the waves, I hope they keep them

They're intoxicating. :drool:

I actually find the whole idea of them coming up with new music next to the ocean comforting for some strange reason.

bcrt2000 said:

DSCN0404 (All my life)[/u

All my life I've been waiting for
For the love I'm feeling lord
[Moment/More than I] (inaudible)

[guitar]

More than I (inaudible)

Oh, oh [edge: All my life I`ve been waiting for]
Oh, oh [edge: All my life I`ve been waiting for]

(no lyrics)

Im pretty sure its all my life I've been waiting for this moment again

angelordevil said:
I think they should seriously consider working those luscious rolling wave sounds into the final mix. Waves + piano :love:

I think they will hold the waves+piano until the next Passengers album. Original Soundtracks 2: Music To Fall Asleep To. It's an easy listening album for the day the band feels strapped for cash or when one of the members goes MC Hammer and lose all thier money. Release date? 2009 after the band tries to top ZooTv and Popmart.

angelordevil said:

I actually find the whole idea of them coming up with new music next to the ocean comforting for some strange reason.

You want something more inspiring than a place front of the ocean

angelordevil said:

thats not strange at all

one4u2 said:

Im pretty sure its all my life I've been waiting for this moment again

Hmm... it would make sense, but it doesn't fit into the Bono's voice progression that I hear.

I hear 4 syllables, this is what each syllable sounds like to me:

M--x x--en I x--ive

I honestly think people are getting way too excited about this. This was the same way with HTDAAB and now half the people on the forum don't like the album:( I'm sure the songs will be good but people are setting themselves up for a possible let down.

Be carefull

one4u2 said:

Listen again its either that or this moment I'm in

I've listened to it a million times :)

moment i'm in fits in though, i might update my lyrics with that.

gherman said:
I honestly think people are getting way too excited about this. This was the same way with HTDAAB and now half the people on the forum don't like the album:( I'm sure the songs will be good but people are setting themselves up for a possible let down.

Well since I'm a bomb lover , then I'm all way free to enjoy it
:wink:

It's a party for bomb lovers baby :D

gherman said:
Be carefull

Good point :up:

gherman said:

Be carefull

If you would have listened to the Salome bootlegs before AB came out would you have been able to determine where U2 was going musically. I seems the same way with the beach clips. I'm sure there are a lot of songs that have been written that we haven't heard. I think that fans of Bomb will love this next album. I've just got a feeling that this record is what we wanted Bomb to be.

I'm seriously beginnin to get sleepy here

MMM .... All those waves and all those inspirations ....

U2 should write song bout the Ocean

MMm wait a sec ..... :eyebrow:

Screwtape2 said:

I think that fans of Bomb will love this next album. I've just got a feeling that this record is what we wanted Bomb to be.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm already lovin it man, if Edge keeps all those Paige/Richards solos :drool:

I really like the Salome-Beach Tape comparison as everyone can tell. What really excites me is that when Salome came out it didn't feature One, Love Is Blindness and only had musical parts of some of the best songs on AB. If the Beach Tapes follow Salome in that regard, imagine the songs that we haven't heard yet. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Screwtape2 said:

If you would have listened to the Salome bootlegs before AB came out would you have been able to determine where U2 was going musically. I seems the same way with the beach clips. I'm sure there are a lot of songs that have been written that we haven't heard. I think that fans of Bomb will love this next album. I've just got a feeling that this record is what we wanted Bomb to be.

Thats cool but I'm just saying. People were wetting themselves over ABOY and now most people wish it was a B-Side and the reason why people liked it was because it was such a rock and roll sounding song at first which is what people wanted. I don't know it is just way too early for me.

gherman said:

But it's so much MORE fun to just loose yourself in the moment..

as the song goes,
I remember when, I remember when I lost my mind..
Be a little :crazy:

gherman said:
I honestly think people are getting way too excited about this.

I tend to fall into the camp of the overexcited, because the drought has been so long. :wink:

Just a bit of fun, and from what I'm hearing, there's a sense that the band are fairly confident, loose, and coming up with some organic sounds. Next to those waves, there's an ocean of potential.

That's right, I said Ocean.

J_NP said:

I'm already lovin it man, if Edge keeps all those Paige/Richards solos :drool:

:up:

J_NP said:

But we were on the 1st solo , at 2:00 .....

okay then 1st solo - All way Led
2nd - Give it to the stones

Can you name a LZ song?
So far, the closest I have is Hendrix's Purple Haze solo - will look more.

gherman said:

Thats cool but I'm just saying. People were wetting themselves over ABOY and now most people wish it was a B-Side and the reason why people liked it was because it was such a rock and roll sounding song at first which is what people wanted. I don't know it is just way too early for me.

I actually meant that new beach clips but ABOY is a great example, I mean hearing that clip after the album came out I can imagine that it probably had the reaction that alot of these new songs are getting.

sue4u2 said:

But it's so much MORE fun to just loose yourself in the moment..

as the song goes,
I remember when, I remember when I lost my mind..
Be a little :crazy:

love that song :drool:

yeah, maybe we're getting overexcited, but who cares? I'd rather like the songs now and then not as much later then simply not like them at all :shrug: really, the only HTDAAB song I changed my mind about when it came to clips was Miracle Drug, because the clip was the best part of the song. also, HTDAAB has not the best production imo, let's hope the next album does a better job of that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom