Need GA's for Chicago the 16th? Read This!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fielder31

The Fly
I will not be attending either Chicago show, however the following site www.ticketsplus.com has Chicago(night 2) GA's for $120. That sounds like a great price considering the demand for these tickets. I would rather pay $120 for the best ticket in the house rather than a $130 for a seat which could be at the opposite end of the arena. Just trying to help out some true fans get some GA's for a reasonable price considering the circumstances with Prop....

Even better, they are now listed on ticketsplus.com for $100. That is a steal since most upstairs seats are probably close to the $100 range. Does anyone else agree? GA's are in high demnad for every city, it seems like a pretty reasonable price from a broker. It also looks they dropped most of the ticket prices, especially for Wednesday(Notre Dame). Anyone else think this is a good opportunity for people seeking GA's.

Do you work for www.ticketplus.com?

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

I am just trying to help all the Prop members out that were not able to get them due to the high demand. Most people are going to have to buy off brokers if they want GA's. It seems like everybody is looking for them and I thought this might help some fans who were willing to spend a little extra on GA's. If Prop members who were denied GA's for Chicago sent the additional money for GC's they would be spending more money for a ticket that we all know is of lessor value. I just thought it seems like a good price due to other websites, sorry I tried to help fans they may be desperate

Originally posted by fielder31:
I am just trying to help all the Prop members out that were not able to get them due to the high demand. Most people are going to have to buy off brokers if they want GA's. It seems like everybody is looking for them and I thought this might help some fans who were willing to spend a little extra on GA's. If Prop members who were denied GA's for Chicago sent the additional money for GC's they would be spending more money for a ticket that we all know is of lessor value. I just thought it seems like a good price due to other websites, sorry I tried to help fans they may be desperate

Ok, great work!!

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Back
Top Bottom