NBA Hall of Famer Bill Walton comments on Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unbelievable that Walton actually said something intelligent fro once. He is such a fucking asshat.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Fellow Bill Walton haters unite! I'd like to strangle him...

His son plays basketball for Arizona, and when they played Illinois in the NCAA tournament two years ago, he repeatedly referred to our team as "thugs" and "dirty". You think he might have been a bit biased? He's a schmuck.

At least he's got some respect in the right place.

I knew I wasn;t the only one , this guy is the last guy who should be on TV. I'm drunk right now so mi spelling isnt great.

mmmmmmm.

Well you might be lucky not to have heard of him. He can say some off the wall statements.

You know who i hate. The guy from HBO fighting, i think his name is Jim Leddereman or something. You know the guy who always trys to say something that will always be remembered. He thinks everytime he talks he is saying his final words and they will be the words everyone remmebers him by.

Bonoman the asshat you're thinking of is Larry Merchant and holy shit is he ever an idiot, you said it all.

Is Bill Walton an NBA commentator now? (Forgive my ignorance, I hardly ever watch NBA basketball). He can't be as bad as Dick Vitale, the college hoops commentator. There's one guy who makes me want to throw things at my TV!

Bono's shades said:
Is Bill Walton an NBA commentator now? (Forgive my ignorance, I hardly ever watch NBA basketball). He can't be as bad as Dick Vitale, the college hoops commentator. There's one guy who makes me want to throw things at my TV!

Walton makes Vitale look like Keith Jackson, or some other announcer that is worth a shit.....

:|

rymyx said:
Unbelievable that Walton actually said something intelligent fro once. He is such a fucking asshat.

Best use of the word "asshat" I've seen...LMAO...but I do agree, Walton is an idiot...

As far as Dickie V., I wouldn't mind him (I don't, really) it's just that every announcer now has to have a color guy doing similar gimmicks..."take the rock to the hole big fella" doesn't have the same meaning coming from Billy Packer, ya know?

Back
Top Bottom