Native Son better than Vertigo, Xanax better than Fast Cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok back to the topic, the album versions are much better. native son sounds like u2 playing vertigo half asleep.

Sounds interestin that , I would love to hear the unfinished album from last year. Bloody Lilywhite sounds like he has fuc#ed everything up to me.

The Chris Thomas stuff sounds really good, but over the course of an entire album, maybe too similar. Good stuff nonetheless.

please .... anyone here to send this treasure for me.... some people have sent some links to my mail but all of them are ivalid and dead unfortunatelly... please, send them to

raphael_trin2004@walla.com

make a u2 fan the happiest man in this world...thanz in advance

Well, to jump into the bandwagon, if someone could send the to casquel(at)gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it. There is no itunes here in Mexico so I can´t get them.

even with Itunes available. I will not out of principle pay for something that I have 95% off and again at an inferior quality to boot.

I just like everybody else would pay for the group of rare tracks at say 30-40 dollars.

But after 50 plus concerts all over the world and god knows how much merchandise and OFFICIAL recordings and promos I refuse to bulge apple's coffers for the full amount.

This strikes of the same attitude the major airlines are using which is screw your best customers. (i.e. most freuqent fliers - business pay more, granny once a yr trip gets better deal for staying staurday night.). The complete U2 - for diehard U2 fans who already own all the released U2 songs many times over, pay $150 for those unreleased tracks. non Die-hard fan that want all the songs will want them for the major releases anyway and probably wouldn't care about the unreleased stuff anyway.

God I'm starting to sound like an old fart!

Sorry for the rant but i'd like to think this is Apple's doing and not U2 but who knows.

I do like Xanax and Wine better than Fast Cars...but Vertigo is better than Native Son... even though its pretty much the same exact song.

If anyone can send them to ishkash[at]gmail[dot]com, it'd be much appreciated.

Thx in advance. Cheers!

After listening some more, I haven't changed my mind. Xanax and Wine is still very good, as is the alternate version of ABOY. That leaves four very good songs that are not on the album:

Are you gonna wait forever
Mercy
Xanax and Wine
All Because of You (alternate version)

To all of the people who hate ABOY - please give a listen to the alternate version. I think you will like it.

I am just happy we have this mini-album of really good songs to listen to. Add that to my favorite songs on the album (COBL, Sometimes you can't make it, Vertigo) and overall this thing blows ATYCLB out of the water.

For all you that want links, I will try to set up a bittorrent link with all the new tracks. I am just trying to figure out a way to extract the music from itunes that gives the best quality and lowest size.

:)
mattpage@gmail.com

I just bought three limited edition HTDAAB, both Vertigo singles and one Nirvana box set and did all my Christmas shopping. :huh:
Apparently I can't download itunes without upgrading from Windows ME. :mad:
I just ordered a new laptop from dell but I would love to have MP3's of the unreleased stuff in the meantime.
If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom