Name the U2 songs you have not heard in a long time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
out of control

so cruel

acrobat

do you feel loved

miami

the playboy mansion

a sort of homecoming

please

babyface...

there are a lot more....but these are the only I could think of

It's been a while since I listened to much of their album material. I stick with their live stuff as much as possible.

Anything post-RAH.

Not that I see a problem with that.

I've been taking a break from U2 to got out and discover other stuff.

I did listen to Boy last week. Other than that I really haven't heard much U2 for a few months.

MrBrau1 said:

ignorance is bliss.

Yeah, ignorance of crap like half of Achtung and most of ATYCLB really is bliss. Why subject myself to inferior music?

Listening to 11Oclock from Red Rocks now. Haven't listened to October for a looong time(but have Gloria obviously :D)

Original of the Species came up on shuffle on my iPod this morning. Perhaps a year since I've listened to it as a whole.

Earnie Shavers said:
Original of the Species came up on shuffle on my iPod this morning. Perhaps a year since I've listened to it as a whole.

you should have erased it from your ipod:wink:

cause that song is bloody awful! :yuck:

xaviMF22 said:

you should have erased it from your ipod:wink:

cause that song is bloody awful! :yuck:

I did cringe through pretty much all of it. You know when I hear it, I picture Bono pulling all these boyband moves behind the mic while he's singing it. Clenching a fist and pressing it against his heart, then reaching out to you and opening his hand out towards you. Those kind of standard boyband ballad moves. Oh so sincere Bono! Oh so emotional!

Of the U2 albums I enjoy, I haven't listened to anything from War in ages. Well, I heard SBS in the car, but that hardly counts. I should give the album a spin.

Axver said:

Yeah, ignorance of crap like half of Achtung and most of ATYCLB really is bliss. Why subject myself to inferior music?

:sigh: Some people just never come around...

And you realised post-RAH includes Passengers? :wink:

I haven't listened to The Bomb all the way thru in a while

Back
Top Bottom