My Ultimate U2 Concert... Central Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Just imagine it people... U2 live in Central Park. It would be the US equivalent to Slane, only bigger. I mean come on... they estimated the crowd that came to see Garth Brooks at some 200,000 people when he played Central Park. Imagine the crowd that U2 would bring in... How unreal would this be? The NYC skyline looming over the background... imagine the emotion if Bono does his John Lennon rant durring Bullet The Blue Sky, just a stone's throw away from The Dakota it's self... playing New York & Hands right in the heart of the NY... What do ya think people? Are ya with me on this one? Come on Bono... wouldn't you want to put on the biggest concert in NYC history?

In New York you can forget
Forget how to sit still
Tell yourself you will stay in
But it's down to CENTRAL PARK!!!

NO for NYC , NYC got everything , too much , but U2 on Foxboro or on new supernova Gillete stadium , now that will be something . or to play a gig at Airport / army field or something

I would camp oout for a full week for this one (it would not be so hard I have friends who overlook the park.)

Basically Bono could walk to the show from his apartment...

*goes to central park and stakes out spot in case concert scenario happens*:cool: :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom