My thoughts on why How to Dismantle sucked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE ... Bomb. I've never been around fans who don't like so much of a band's stuff, lol! I don't think you're truly appreciating the album if you just call it 'crap'. It's seriously not. There's a few amazing tracks on there.

TheFly84138 said:
haha, people are still debating what U2 era is better. i still say How to Dismantle is overrated and crap.

Ha, Ha, I think, that you are full of crap too, dude !

What music you like, right now ?

Let me piss over your bad tastes, too.

DarkAcrobat said:

Ha, Ha, I think, that you are full of crap too, dude !

What music you like, right now ?

Let me piss over your bad tastes, too.

damn, you're creative and funny. I listen to Velvet Underground, Dylan, Beck, Radiohead, REM and U2 among others. But the new U2 albums sucks and I can say that without you trying to act like an immature pissant.

There's gonna be an 80s section, 90s section, and 00s section of this board or something with how everyone talks around here.

I like U2's music from the 80s
I love U2's music from the 90s
and I also like their current music as well, does that make me a crazy person or something???

TheFly84138 said:

damn, you're creative and funny. I listen to Velvet Underground, Dylan, Beck, Radiohead, REM and U2 among others. But the new U2 albums sucks and I can say that without you trying to act like an immature pissant.

Hey a nice selection of artists there. Have you got Des O'Connors greatest hits?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom