My Slane CDs Have Shipped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine hasn't shipped yet but then I renewed literally at the 11th hour (actually with only about 20 mins. to spare :reject: ) late Sunday night.

I'm curious to know how many "original" U2.com fanclub members are still active. Wondering where my fan # puts me in the queue...

Danny Boy said:
I'm an "original" member, and a Propaganda subscriber before that. My member number is 2700 or so, but that doesn't really tell you anything unless you know how many people have dropped their membership, I guess.

Yeah, I'm a former Prop member and am in the 30K or so -- joined in early Dec 04, after the rush of people who joined and were immediately annoyed. I'm curious how many folks ahead of me are still in it -- including the scalpers.

Curious to know if they're going to do ticketing with another priority status for old Prop members or not.

I would of joined immediately, but I waited until my Prop code arrived to get the discount on the first year. I joined on Dec.5th and ended up in the 31K bracket.

Still haven't received anything, but my credit card was finally charged yesterday. Interesting though, they made two charges one for 4.80 and the other one for 19.20. Not sure what that's all amount. At least they only debited the $24 I expected.

bombergirl1978 said:
I still don't have an order status when I go to check the status, of it, and I ordered at the end of November :eyebrow:

Then you still have a wait yet maybe. I think most of us getting the order status info were ones to re-up within 48 hours of the new membership renewal process.

Mine said shipped on the 4th, and still not here. How can it take this long for DHL (who shipped mine), especially at Christmas? Of course, there is no shipping number on u2.com to check the status.

sandc said:
Mine said shipped on the 4th, and still not here. How can it take this long for DHL (who shipped mine), especially at Christmas? Of course, there is no shipping number on u2.com to check the status.

I think they normally use that DHL service that makes bulk deliveries to the US post office who then makes the home deliveries. This normally takes longer than DHL straight through.

LOL i have no idea about my account..i just got back to being a paying subscriber..i think.. i didn't even recieve an email or any conformation but when i log in it says i have subscribed...so who knows...although i still have no access to the paid version of Zootopia...i tell ya Fanfire is...not good.
I was a Prop member and a paying member to U2.com prior...now it has been a whole year with problems with me resubscribing and only now have they started to fix it....if it wasn't a U2 site.. i wouldn't bother... :shrug:

from nick,

they told me to expect the items, 2 to 3 weeks from the shipping date posted, so the 18th to the 24th would be the time frame for december 4,

I received my shirt and cd yesterday! (My status had said shipped on 4th too). So hopefully you guys will get yours soon too!

doctorwho said:

I'm not quite as long, but a week after I ordered, still no status update for me either. Ah well - so far, U2.com has always delivered for me.

I think milk just shot out my nose. Hilarious.

I hate Fanfire.....

They have hung up on me twice.

I placed my renewal order and some t-shirts on Nov 25 and have only received one item.

They said some items were on backorder. I think they should inform us that the items are on back order, don't you?

I renewed the first day possible and they still sent me the wrong shirt...when I called they said they were out of the one I ordered.

nathan1977 said:

I think milk just shot out my nose. Hilarious.

Hey, I didn't say they were this wonderfully organized corporation (is there such a thing anyway?). I just said that so far, they have delivered. I've always received my subscription goodies, I always received my concert tickets, I always received my extra items, so - so far so good. :) Now, are they great at responding? No. :sexywink: Are they great at correcting mistakes? Uh...eventually.

I'm away now, so I'm not sure if my items arrived or not. Hopefully they have. Otherwise, I'll be contacting them.

I had problems with my shirt I ordered from there (a teeny rip in a seam) and they just sent me another one, no problem. It came within days.
Of course ticketing was a huge fiasco so who knows what kind of service you'll get. I'd like resubscribe, but I like to avoid frustration...heheh

Back
Top Bottom