My sixth album - Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boy is the U2 album i listen to most, love it

I will follow- 5/5
Twilight- 4.5/5
An Cat Dubh/ into the heart- 5/5
Out of control- 5/5
Stories for boys- 4.5/5
The Ocean- 4/5
A day without me- 4.5/5
Another time, another place- 4.5/5
The electric co- 4.5/5
Shaddows and Tall trees- 4.5/5

Axver said:

Seconded, and also the pre-Boy stuff. Everyone needs songs like The Fool and The Dream Is Over.

But beware! Once you get started collecting the B-sides and pre-Boy work, you are stepping over the edge into U2 frenzy. You won't think about anything else but "what else is out there that I don't have," you won't get anything done at work, your wife won't talk to you, and you won't stop until you have every version of every song and snippet and interview that's ever been put out there.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything. :wink: It actually is a blissful state to be in---but just be forewarned!

Boy is great! :drool:

I Will Follow-4

Twilight-3.5

An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart-5

Out of Control-4

Stories For Boys-3

The Ocean-3.5

A Day Without Me-4.5

Another Time, Another Place-3.5

The Electric Co-4.5

Shadows And Tall Trees-4

Queen Bee said:
Keep up these first-listen reviews, please :cute:

You don't need to use sarcasm. I know you don't like them and I apologise for clogging up the whole of Interference with one thread about what I thought of U2's albums. I also sincerely apologise for dioscovering U2. Maybe I should just not share my thoughts about any of these songs with anyone but myself.

See, I can use sarcasm too.

Ha that is cool. I just picked up BOY the other day myself, and UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY. 2 for $15 .. what a steal of a deal.:wink:

I got UABRS too! But I only borrowed it from the library. I plan to burn it because it will cost $20 at a shop. Pop costs $26 at every shop I've been able to find it, give or take a dollar.

COBL_04 said:

You don't need to use sarcasm. I know you don't like them and I apologise for clogging up the whole of Interference with one thread about what I thought of U2's albums. I also sincerely apologise for dioscovering U2. Maybe I should just not share my thoughts about any of these songs with anyone but myself.

See, I can use sarcasm too.

I got UABRS too! But I only borrowed it from the library. I plan to burn it because it will cost $20 at a shop. Pop costs $26 at every shop I've been able to find it, give or take a dollar.

COBL i think Queen Bee was being serious.....i don't think she was being sarcastic...she just thinks it is cute in a way.....

LJT said:

COBL i think Queen Bee was being serious.....i don't think she was being sarcastic...she just thinks it is cute in a way.....

Yeah I agree. I think Queenie was being serious.

To think, I had no one to tell all my "first listen" experiences too, except "Atomic Bomb."

You do get to form your own opinion without outside sources that way though.

Under a Blood Red sky, I recently re-bought it. (other one was played too much I guess).

COBL_04 said:

My 2 for $15 was in Canadian money by the way. ;) They also have WAR and UNFORGETTABLE FIRE here for those same prices usually, just didn't see them the other day.

I just saw POP here for $15 the other day, should have picked it up for you. (Well, it was 2 CDs for $30). :wink:

Back
Top Bottom