My predictions for U2's future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropa16

The Fly
2003:
1 - Greatest hits 1990-2000

2 - The new album comes out. I would expect a quick stadium tour in support of it. 1 or 2 shows in each city (50 or show all together, US and Europe) and then U2 will disaappear for a few years and we probably won't hear from them for a while.

2004: Aforementioned Stadium Tour

2005: U2-The Live Documentary. A 2 cd set chronicling the last 25 years of live U2. Kind of a greatest hits live deal.

2006: U2 begin work on a new album

2007: U2's 12 studio album is released

2007/2008: Tour

2009: U2 take time off

2010: U2 release their 13th studio but elect NOT TO TOUR BEHIND IT.

2011: Edge releases his solo album

2012: U2 begin work On their 14th studio
album

2013: U2 Releases their 14th studio album
and begin their "farewell" tour. A massive tour snaking into every major city of the world. The show is divided into 4 sets each signifying a different stage of U2's career. Critics and fans will call the greatest rock show of all time.

2014: U2's fairwell tour ends

when will the reunion tour be???????????

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

"What the bloody hell?"
- Bono, on the Simpsons.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

2003: Bono quits smoking
biggrin.gif

2023: 10 year reunion show at Slane Castle and Wembley stadium, and New York......7 shows in all.

However, in the year 2015 U2 release the definitive LIVE BOOTLEG collection. Over 1000 cds of EVERY U2 live concert..ever performed....bit like the Pearl Jam deal........with only 500 cds of each concert being printed.

Just my part.
WHYWHY

I have some ideas !

------------------
im a man of few words, no questions cos i know what youre all thinking

u2 is reanimated after their short drift in suspended animation to record their 43'rd studio album ..the band plans to tour behind it

2043 -

The technology is there so U2 finally decide to the play the first ever stadium concert on Mars. Popmartians attend.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Bono quits music and goes into politics full time.

Edge drops music too and goes into some Buddhist temple to get away from it all.

Adam moves away into Hawaii to relax for ever.

Larry starts selling cosmetics for men, revealing his secret of youthful looks - as he makes his own brands of cremes, gels etc...

Back
Top Bottom