My Pictures with U2!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok here they are

Ok this is right after Bono shook my hand..Look at his gorgeous eyes
biggrin.gif

bono.jpg

This is how close I was to Larry during the 5 mins he was standing in front of me, of course I was drooling madly lol
larry.jpg

This is one of me and Larry, I was smiling like an eeeeeeeejit
biggrin.gif

melarry.jpg

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-07-2001).]

Those are great! Thanks for sharing them!!!

smile.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

cool pics, but how on earth did you manage to take your eyes of Larry for the last pic???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Well I was standing there staring at him for the longest time then it hit me...I was like...shite I have to take a pic with me and him in it!!! so I gave the camera to Lylas and she snapped it really quickly and Larry left like a few seconds after that was taken
smile.gif
After he walked down the stairs I screamed out "thank you Larry!" and he turned around and waved
biggrin.gif

------------------

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

WOW Mullen-Girl those are awesome!! Thanks for posting them!
eek.gif
You go so close to them!
eek.gif
Damn you!
biggrin.gif
J/K Your one lucky gal!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

LMAO!!!!! Actually yes he's had those earrings for like 15 years or something
biggrin.gif
I wonder if he sleeps with them on? *hmm*
smile.gif

------------------

Hey everyone! mullen-girl it was great to meet you! Hey again ABEL!
biggrin.gif
I just got back from Austin about 3 minutes ago and I rushed to my computer and guess where I came first?
wink.gif

How great was that concert(No Doubt included)!?! I was so blown away, it was amazing!

Question for anyone at Austin: did anyone catch the band after the show?

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Hey Val!!!! It was nice meeting you too
biggrin.gif
Well actually I saw them speed off on their cars but they left through the other exit...although we later spotted them at the 4 Seasons hotel...but we didn't go cos it was too cold and I was already freezing me arse off lol
smile.gif

------------------

very cool pics

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 11-07-2001).]

Wonderful pictures and thank you for sharing them. Looks like Bono has switched his glasses again. Glad to see he's wearing his coat out in the cold. No need to catch a chill!!!

Don't forget to write all about your experiences somewhere on paper too!!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Right on Mullen-Girl!!!
biggrin.gif
Very cool!

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

That is just so cool MG...thanks.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 11-11-2001).]

smile.gif

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

wow Cristy your pictures came out awesome! I still have to develop mine but I doubt they came out so good.

I didn't realize you were so near the band when they came out... you must have been faint
biggrin.gif
I was that close to Edge but then they made everyone move to one side of the railing so I lost my spot along the way. Oh well thanks to these pictures I get the same effect!

I am so glad that the picture of you and Larry turned out well!
I was a little worried we were too close to him to get a good pic. (Worried we were too close to Larry, did I really just write that?
smile.gif
)

I just wish Bono had shaken my hand too, but I am MORE than happy with the trip.

And now they're coming back to Dallas. Whoo hoo!

Is it ok for me to say how jealous I am that you were so close to Larry??? *faints*

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom