My pics from the Austin concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Dallas Schoo with Interferencers at FADO's Irish Pub, Austin, TX (the night before the concert)
first row: (L-R) Dallas Schoo, AdamsGrrl, ABEL, zedge, a friend of Dallas'
second row (L-R): friend of zedge, INCA, Lylas and Bebe

lY14917.jpg

Edge signing autographs
m124471.jpg

Bono and Larry arrive to sign autographs
wh72259.jpg

Larry signing my ticket
mj60917.jpg

lP30993.jpg

wU88523.jpg

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 11-07-2001).]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Hehe Larry's pic *droool*
smile.gif

We had such a blast didn't we? It was the best time I have ever had in my life, even tho i'm suffering the consequences, i'm emotionally and physically drained, but it was worth it

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
We had such a blast didn't we? It was the best time I have ever had in my life, even tho i'm suffering the consequences, i'm emotionally and physically drained, but it was worth it

Don't forget sunburned! lol

p.s. more of the interferencers pics coming soon...

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Whoa, you guys are cool!!!
biggrin.gif

What awesome pix!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

wow, amazing pics.
very nice larry pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the autographs tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow is all i have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy

hey abel! cool pics! too bad i couldn't go.
frown.gif

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
john nude!

Hey Abel,

Great pictures!!! It's nice to see the boys up close and personal!! Plus getting autographs!! It's funny but Larry signed your ticket at the same spot he signed mines in Anaheim in April.

The only problem was that if I used that ticket (which was for the 3rd Anaheim show) they told me that they HAD to tear that piece off the ticket so I had to eat it!!!

So now I have Larry Mullen's autograph on a ticket I spent $130 for which was not used! My mom asked me if it was worth it......I replied " Hell Yeah!!!" Now I have a big picture of Larry that I took with the ticket framed in my room. I also was lucky enough to get Adam's autograph as well. Adam was nice enough to sign the ticket in the middle!!

Anyway what I'm saying is HORAY!!! I'm so glad for you and I hope you enjoy it!!!

Originally posted by Tech:
It's funny but Larry signed your ticket at the same spot he signed mines in Anaheim in April.

The only problem was that if I used that ticket (which was for the 3rd Anaheim show) they told me that they HAD to tear that piece off the ticket so I had to eat it!!!

So now I have Larry Mullen's autograph on a ticket I spent $130 for which was not used! My mom asked me if it was worth it......I replied " Hell Yeah!!!" Now I have a big picture of Larry that I took with the ticket framed in my room. I also was lucky enough to get Adam's autograph as well. Adam was nice enough to sign the ticket in the middle!!

Anyway what I'm saying is HORAY!!! I'm so glad for you and I hope you enjoy it!!!

Does Larry do this on purpose so people will have to buy another ticket?!?!? I had to buy another ticket cuz I couldn't let it get torn off lol...glad I wasn't the only one that happened to
wink.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 11-07-2001).]

Hey Abel,

I don't know if he does this on a regular basis, but I was lucky enough to get a GA on ticketmaster online the day of the 3rd show, so I was covered PLUS got to be in the heart for the second time!!!

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

z edge! You dont look like Larry!

He actually does!! lol! z edge is a cutie!! Who woulda thunk it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Oh and ABEL- verrrrrrrry jealous that you got to party with Dallas Schoo!! That guy rocks!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Great pics!

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Originally posted by Angel:
z edge is a cutie!!

A REAL cutie!! And super sweet, fun, and a great hugger!

ABEL, awesome pics, I gotta get mine up. It was great to meet ya'll (and you too almost EdgeVox
wink.gif
). Interferencers are the best!

------------------
"Even Texas loves New York!" ~ Bono, 11/5/01

Thanks for an incredible day boys! Thanks for the autographs!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Yay, ABEL! awesome photos!! i am so jealous that you guys hung out w/ Dallas in a bar!! he's such a cutie!
wink.gif
and i can definitely see a resemblance between larry and z edge- they both have that baby-cute thing going on. LOL!

again, great photos! thanks for sharing them!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by Like O2:
A REAL cutie!! And super sweet, fun, and a great hugger!

ABEL, awesome pics, I gotta get mine up. It was great to meet ya'll (and you too almost EdgeVox
wink.gif
). Interferencers are the best!

Damn you, z edge, come to Vegas so I can get a hug!!!!
tongue.gif

j/k...you guys are all so cute. Glad you had fun!!!

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Damn you, z edge, come to Vegas so I can get a hug!!!!

Wow, I would have hugged ya more z edge if I had any idea there was so much interest in you.
wink.gif

Yes, come to Vegas with us. And Dallas too!

------------------
"Even Texas loves New York!" ~ Bono, 11/5/01

Thanks for an incredible day boys! Thanks for the autographs!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

I'm so jealous! What great pictures. Due to a day that played out like a weird comedy of errors, I got to the Erwin Center about 20-30 minutes *after* the band signed autographs. *sigh*

I tried taking pictures inside, but most of them turned out to be a blurry mess.

Two, however, came out okay, so I thought I'd share. http://www.miriland.com/temp/blurry_u2/filmpics/12_bono_spotlight.jpg
http://www.miriland.com/temp/blurry_u2/filmpics/16_weary_bono.jpg

I liked that last one so much, I made a wallpaper file. You can get that here:
http://www.miriland.com/temp/blurry_u2/filmpics/weary_bono_wallpaper_800.jpg

If you want to see all the bad and blurry photos (and if you do, you must be bored!) here are the digital ones: http://www.miriland.com/temp/blurry_u2/ (I swear, it looks like Salvador Dali went to see U2)

Here are the film ones: http://www.miriland.com/temp/blurry_u2/filmpics/

Back
Top Bottom