my Philadelphia are now up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rcoleman15

Babyface
(er, that should be "My Philadelphia PICTURES are up"... sorry)

Hi, all!

I just finished uploading some of the pictures I took at the Philadelphia show last Friday (11-02-01). We were standing along the rail on the outside of the heart, Edge's side, so I got some good pictures of the stage and of Bono during "New York." There's also one picture (15-2) that my girlfriend told be to upload because (she says) Bono's ass looks good. (I'll take her word for it...) I also took some black-and-white and sepia-toned shots, which turned out nicely.

You can see them here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/acorn15

under "U2 Philadelphia," obviously. Click on a thumbnail to see a larger size, then click again to get "full-size."

I took arouund 200 pictures, and these are the ones that turned out from my first look-through. I might add others later, especially from the GA line, which are on another memory card I haven't looked at yet.

I hope you like them!

Ron

[This message has been edited by rcoleman15 (edited 11-04-2001).]

GREAT PICS! One of my friends is in these and I might be in one pic to but I can't tell if its me!?!

Those are really great! thanks for posting them.

smile.gif

I was there and this will be the first pics I've seen of my show, thanks, I'll go look now!

Hey STING2:

Where were you (and/or your friend) standing? As I said, I have around 150 more pics from the show (most of which didn't turn out, but many of them are only slightly blurry), and I can send you the ones you might be in.

I'll also post some pictures from the GA line tonight when I get home. They'll be in the same folder as these (I think).

Ron

Well there is one pic as Bono is walking down the catwalk that might be me, but I'm not sure. We were all inside the Heart, all 6 of us. My one friend BL STRIKER is in one of your pics and you can see his cooler lid sign split in half and he's trying to hold it together! To funny. We were moving all around in the heart during the show, so its difficult to say where exactly. Inside the heart, sometimes to the left or right.
If you have more pictures and can post them, that would be awesome. My 5 friends and I were passing out free beer right before the GA line went into the building. Wow that was a long wait in the GA Line. 6 am to 6 pm!

Great pics!!!

Especially "Bono from behind"!!!!!
smile.gif

*wipes up drool, slaps myself*

Sorry...I forget where I am sometimes...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

BL Striker Wrote the Harrisburg sign. I can't remember exactly what it said, but it talked about when we met the band in Harrisburg in 1992!
Wow, I'm trying to remember if I saw you? A lot of people had boom boxes. Were you sitting in a group that had chairs, or just behind them? I remember we made a big mess with our food and beer. We cleaned some of it up though.
How many people were you there with?

Sorry I didn't get to post more pictures last night; something came up. I'll try tonight, but no promises.

Sting2: I'll try to post as many as I can, especially if I see any with the "cooler lid sign" (which I saw and laughed at: "All I Want is 1 Guiness Backstage"), but I'm not sure how much room I have left on my Yahoo Photos account. I should be able to get a few up, though.

Any pics you have of cooler lids or us please post them!

Back
Top Bottom