My personal view on Electrical Storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
After listening to the song a bunch of times I love it! For some reason I found it to be similar to Beautiful Day. It was kind of the polar opposite of Beautiful Day. When I listen to Beautiful Day, I get the image of light, sunshine, a clear, picture perfect day. On the other hand, when I listen to Electrical Storm I see the images of darkness, clouds, rain, lightening. Well, that's just my personal opinion. Thought it might be something interesting to bring up and discuss......any other opinions on this???

U2One said:
When I listen to Beautiful Day, I get the image of light, sunshine, a clear, picture perfect day. On the other hand, when I listen to Electrical Storm I see the images of darkness, clouds, rain, lightening.

wow, imagine that...

so on beautiful day your thinking about light and sunshine and a perfect day, and during electric storm your thinking about clouds, darkness and lightening.

maybe they got the titles of the songs right!

:sexywink:

I like it! I find the plinking xylophone or whatever instrument a tad annoying, but I don't think it's bad at all. I find it has a different flavour that ATYCLB's songs, but I know some would disagree.

UltravioletU2 said:
I I find it has a different flavour that ATYCLB's songs, but I know some would disagree.

:yes: So do I. Somebody said it's sort of MDH-ish...It definitely has that "atmospheric" flavor, I think.

I agree, I was thinking that listening to the lyrics too, that it was the antithesis (sp) of BD. It has such a longing, sad almost desperate feel. It makes me sad. In a way, I wish BD was after this, kind of like, to make it okay. Maybe I can think this is how they felt before BD! I know, it' s lyrics, but they do get inside me.

Re: Re: My personal view on Electrical Storm

Zoomerang96 said:

wow, imagine that...

so on beautiful day your thinking about light and sunshine and a perfect day, and during electric storm your thinking about clouds, darkness and lightening.

maybe they got the titles of the songs right!

:sexywink:

lol.... smart a$$. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom