My own U2 private dance party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
Okay, it's Saturday night and I'm alone for a few hours, the kids went to a birthday party with their dad. So I decided I should have my own dance party, cause I definitely love dancing, dancing can always sheer me up. Here is the sequence of songs I chose to hear out loud, I mean, really out loud, my poor neighbours, LOL

Lady with Spinning Head extended dance mix
Night and Day Steel String remix
Pop Muzik
Salome
Big Girls Are Best
Beautiful Day Q & S remix
Hold me Thrill me Kiss me Kill me
Lemon
I Will Follow -Irving Plaza
Mysterious Ways -Irving Plaza
Elevation

So now the party is over and I'm completely sweated but I'm feeling good. Have you ever given yourself a U2 private dance party? What do you think of the deejay (that's me, LOL) choices? Which songs would you choose?
smile.gif

Hi Mariana, I know what you mean, my daughter L?cia and I sometimes dance together, we have created our own choreographys for Lemon and Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car, the ones she loves dancing with me.
But this time was different, just me and the mirror...and the cat
biggrin.gif

I just realised I forgot Discotheque!!!Now how could I forget that one? What's is wrong with me?
wink.gif

nice set list. i do the asme, only i don't have kids and i play my guitar to the songs. i justr got done with this set:
ultraviolet (live from dublin 92)
walk on ( cleveland 5-3-01)
new york on letterman
elevation (live on bbc)
until the end of the world (cleveland 5-3-01)
gone (hasta la vista baby)
and then ultraviolet again. (i love that song)
and i have nothing else to do, so i may do it again after i'm done checking out interference.

oh, i dance to U2 all the time!
smile.gif
i love putting on salome (zooromancer mix) and practicing my belly dancing skills! c'mere edge!!!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

edgerulz, you don't have kids, I don't have a guitar, good for my neighbours or they would suffer even more, LOL. I liked your setlist, mainly Elevation from BBC Radio 1, now that is a hell of a performance! Be sure I'll replace Elevation album version with BBC next time I give myself a party like that
wink.gif

and madonna's child, I know what you mean, Salome is perfect for belly dancing, isn't it?
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 11-25-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom