my own great dating tips for guys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey gang!!!

well me and two of my friends today figured out the key to a girls heart tonite. it works %100 of the time, so you naught fear over rejection.

we sat at a table with lots of passer-byers, and everytime ladies would walk by, one guy would wave and say "hey gang!" and then the next one would say the same thing, and then the final guy would also say the same thing along with the wave, ofcourse.

id say it was close to %4 of the time, the girls looked more than once, and responded with their own "hello."

it should be noted though, that i was bearing a grotesque t-shirt with a bear head on a plate with blood along with a knive and fork. it made the girls lust for me. another thing for you guys to do: wear t-shirts and things and stuff. girls will %100 of the time fall for a guy who wears clothes.

anyway, after a full hour of this, we went home. sure we danced alot, and yes, we did grind with ALOT of guys. see, girls like it when the dance floor is packed and they see you being packtlikesardinesinacrushdtinbox by other strange guys and you start grinding with them. sure the other guy will turn around and stare a hole through your head as your smiling and singing "grinding with guys!" but trust me gang, girls who witness this event will fall for it EVERYTIME.

so guys remember:

1. wear clothes
2. say "hey gang!" really loudly, clearly and lamely, while stretching the aaaaa in gang with a huge "bear"-like smile and wussy wave.
3. grind with guys. on the dnace floor, even if its nearly empty, find a guy and start grinding him up like theres no tommorow. girls will LOVE this and rush over to you immediately.

---------

these are the thing ive learnt, experienced, and now am telling you free of charge so that you too may have as great luck in real life with ladies as im currently enjoying!!

oh and one more thing. when you try these tips, please report back to me as to the effectiveness of the procedures. thanks.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Quano Abidji-Achibi:
hey gang!!!

2. say "hey gang!" really loudly, clearly and lamely, while stretching the aaaaa in gang with a huge "bear"-like smile and wussy wave.

Just two questions:
  1. "Hey gang?" What is this, "Scooby Doo?" Thanks for keeping your vernacular current.
  2. Grinding with guys? What type of dating tips are you providing? Ways to pick up women or men? C'mon, admit in, you bears go for anything.
    [/list=a]

------------------
    dwlogo3.jpg

A proud member of the "No BEALs Club."

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 10-14-2001).]

Hey Gaang!!! *waves and grins*

Like this, bear?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

yes calluna you are right and no dr who i do not swing both ways there is nothing different about grinding with guys for your information

------------------
-death bear

hey gang!!!

well me and two of my friends today figured out the key to a girls heart tonite. it works %100 of the time, so you naught fear over rejection.

we sat at a table with lots of passer-byers, and everytime ladies would walk by, one guy would wave and say "hey gang!" and then the next one would say the same thing, and then the final guy would also say the same thing along with the wave, ofcourse.

id say it was close to %4 of the time, the girls looked more than once, and responded with their own "hello."

it should be noted though, that i was bearing a grotesque t-shirt with a bear head on a plate with blood along with a knive and fork. it made the girls lust for me. another thing for you guys to do: wear t-shirts and things and stuff. girls will %100 of the time fall for a guy who wears clothes.

anyway, after a full hour of this, we went home. sure we danced alot, and yes, we did grind with ALOT of guys. see, girls like it when the dance floor is packed and they see you being packtlikesardinesinacrushdtinbox by other strange guys and you start grinding with them. sure the other guy will turn around and stare a hole through your head as your smiling and singing "grinding with guys!" but trust me gang, girls who witness this event will fall for it EVERYTIME.

so guys remember:

1. wear clothes
3. grind with guys. on the dnace floor, even if its nearly empty, find a guy and start grinding him up like theres no tommorow. girls will LOVE this and rush over to you immediately.

---------

these are the thing ive learnt, experienced, and now am telling you free of charge so that you too may have as great luck in real life with ladies as im currently enjoying!!

oh and one more thing. when you try these tips, please report back to me as to the effectiveness of the procedures. thanks.

...and you say my threads are the worst.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-14-2001).]

u2girl, if youd remember nicely now, we had both agreed that that was in the past?

if you want to get in another fight, fighting with me never works for the other person, as i am always right and the other person is always wrong. ;)

------------------
-death bear

u2girl, if youd remember nicely now, we had both agreed that that was in the past?

if you want to get in another fight, fighting with me never works for the other person, as i am always right and the other person is always wrong.
wink.gif

we agreed?
WHAT?
WHEN?!?
if my memory serves me right, we haven't talked about this yet. ever.

it wasn't so long ago when you came charging in onto a very friendly thread of mine.
not to mention you are negative about my threads over 99% of the time. (not forgetting i didn't say anything at a lot of your posts-which were, frankly, worse than anything i ever wrote. and that goes for either the ones written by your username or some other handle you have-Supreme cutlas etc...)

would it really be to much for you to be at least normal towards what i write?
and if you don't like it, just ignore it.

lol u2Girl you are a piece of work. its ok, i still love you. i just dont know why you feel the need to barge in here and bombard me with this now, for no apparent reason.

but seriously. enough already, if you cant remember our mutual agreement, then i suggest you take my word for it.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by U2girl:

would it really be to much for you to be at least normal towards what i write?
and if you don't like it, just ignore it.

anyone who reads this post from top to bottom will know that this tip of advise is not something you yourself follow.

------------------
-death bear

lol u2Girl you are a piece of work. its ok, i still love you. i just dont know why you feel the need to barge in here and bombard me with this now, for no apparent reason.

but seriously. enough already, if you cant remember our mutual agreement, then i suggest you take my word for it.

no apparent reason? it's a no good thread-and a stupid joke, if that's what it is.
the reason is you attacking me constantly.

you know there was never any agreement. you mean what happened after the "all of my posts on page 1" project? that was a shut down thread, not an agreement.

anyone who reads this post from top to bottom will know that this tip of advise is not something you yourself follow.

don't make a rule out of an exception. you know i don't reply to your threads in general.

wow, u2girl, do you want to vent anymore or...?

i cant see where this is coming from. in fact i dont believe i even posted in that thread your talking about.

but now you calling this thread bad hurts my feelings. can you please leave it alone if you dont like it.

im seriously having fun right now, you truly intrigue me.

well then, carry on please. surely you must have something better to do.

------------------
-death bear

i just dont know why you feel the need to barge in here and bombard me with this now, for no apparent reason.

oh and...
what difference would it make if i wrote this before (or later) in time?

i cant see where this is coming from. in fact i dont believe i even posted in that thread your talking about.

oh come on, don't act all innocent now. just think how many times you were bashing in my threads.

and, yes, you did post in that thread. it was all about a smiley for Sicy (remember)?
your reply was by all means negative.

LOL

dont you know when to quit already?

im tired of being your punching bag for today.

and another thing, i cant wait any longer for you to turn around and post a big smily face at the top of your post and act like nothing ever happened. your notorious for that which is good, so perhaps you should try it now. this argument has worn me out.

------------------
-death bear

oh come on, don't act all innocent now. just think how many times you were bashing in my threads.

and, yes, you did post in that thread. it was all about a smiley for Sicy (remember)?
your reply was by all means negative.

didnt elvis say this was all finished already?!?!? that topic was DONE!!!! dont you ever get it!??!?!!??!!?!? you have finally cracked my "Diamondtolerance" and im sick of this shit already!!@!!!! you make me insane!!!!!!!

if elvis reads what you ust wrote, according to what he previously said, you WILL be banned from interference.

i suggest you delete that before he can read it. if you dont stop messing with me, i will gladly point this out to him. im sick of this already.

------------------
-death bear

didnt elvis say this was all finished already?!?!? that topic was DONE!!!! dont you ever get it!??!?!!??!!?!?

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT TOPIC????
i'm talking about you and your bashing me-and i was just pointing out to you that you in fact replied to a thread-which you didn't remember.

done.

well u2girl, i already read what you have to say, but thanks for ending this. enough is enough and im glad you see that.

------------------
-death bear

lol, well now this wonderful thread of mine has been wasted.

i was talking to someone about it yesterday as being one of my favorite ones of all time.

thank you u2girl! :D:D:DD::D::D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*knocks on elvis' door

*telling on people to the teacher is still a reasonable and acceptable form of getting out of messy situations

------------------
-death bear

well u2girl, i already read what you have to say, but thanks for ending this. enough is enough and im glad you see that.

let me ask you this:

so will you consider about cutting me some slack? not jumping all over my threads?

ps: you know, i don't see how this thread is wasted. just because i wrote what i wrote, doesn't mean others can enjoy it and post approvingly in it.

i already have cut you slack. it took me about three posts before i got mad at you and your incessant, buzzard like ways. and aside from this post, i have tried my BEST to go out of my way to post in some of your topics and post "nice" things in them.

you even have replied to me in those threads, either agreeing with me or thanking me, but now you forget. how unfortunate. now please, take my word as i already said, and believe me when i say that i AM already trying to be nice to you.

------------------
-death bear

This is crazy.

Are y'all cool?

This thread was about dating tips, right?

How on Earth did it turn into this?

Perhaps it's best if you two left eachothers threads alone in the future lol. But that's just one person's opinion.

Let's use this as an example: If you are looking for a date with the opposite sex, do not carry on as deathbear and U2Girl have
wink.gif

Now let's see some more "grinding"
biggrin.gif

i already have cut you slack. it took me about three posts before i got mad at you and your incessant, buzzard like ways. and aside from this post, i have tried my BEST to go out of my way to post in some of your topics and post "nice" things in them.

you even have replied to me in those threads, either agreeing with me or thanking me, but now you forget. how unfortunate. now please, take my word as i already said, and believe me when i say that i AM already trying to be nice to you.

you? cut me slack?

that's a joke, right? you can not be serious.
(and i didn't forget who delivered the infamous "i hate U2girl" line).

some topics? mine?
i can think of the one after you said you will be extra nice. and i remember another one.
and one, which came from the Swallow "me and 6 hottest girls of Interference" thread.
believe me, i didn't forget. and i'm sorry if i don't remember all of them (if there were more).

that's three (or perhaps a bit more) nice answers out of who knows how many replies. all the rest was negative.
all i'm saying is don't come out and launch into "destroy" mode when you see my thread.

ps: think what you want, but please, don't tell Elvis.
frown.gif

you said "i tried to be nice"?
what is there to try about being nice? just don't be so "bazooka" about what i post-be normal, like you would be with others.

i'm sorry if you feel attacked, i wanted to post this under one of your replies in my threads, but instead i did it here.

all i'm saying is don't come out and launch into "destroy" mode when you see my thread.

Or else you'll destroy his?

Maybe I missed something but anyway this attack seems very random U2girl. I'm not trying to take sides at all or anything like that but maybe it's best if you could prevent creating sides in the first place. Just post like normal and don't let deathbear bother you. That is my suggestion
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom