My Montreal/Hamilton Pics and how I am corrupting young Doctors in my Hospital!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
So today I spent a large chunk of my work day scanning my U2 pics in the hospital's medical photography room. Right in the middle of this, in walks the very British upper crusty Dr. Bentley-Taylor and two med students.

Dr. BT: That doesn't look like medical photography to ME!

Me: It's not.

Med Student: Hey! That's U2! Did you see them on the weekend? I saw them at the ACC!

Dr. BT (to the medical photog): Could we please see the blah blah blah medical photographs?

Dr. BT proceeds to show the most GROSS pics to the med students, asking them what the various diseases are. The students are completely floored. As the Dr. examines the photos and gives a mini lecture, the med student is madly flipping through MY U2 photos! On the way out, he whispers in my ear "Your pictures are a lot more interesting!"

Dr. B-T says: OK, you can go back to your blasted Jazz band!!!

LOL!!!!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, here are the said pics. They turned out VERY WELL if I do say so myself, especially because they were taken w. a disposable camera!!

Montreal
9490512.jpg

9Y65508.jpg

9735140.jpg

hu63762.jpg

4f60536.jpg

9O84991.jpg

Nice pictures, Mrs. Edge! I especially like that second pic...Edge with the spotlight...beautiful!!

------------------
"I Don't Know You, But You Don't Know The Half Of It..."

Awesome pics Jess! You got some really great shots of Edge! He looks so good- I want some...
wink.gif

BTW- You are so cute!

Studded Edge pants!!!! Woohoo!

I also like the Edge with Halo shot...Mr. The Edge, patron saint of guitar players.

Hey, awesome pics Jess! You're sooo obsessed *lol*

On Saturday we were sitting in the GA line when all of a sudden I yelled out, "OMG! That guy looks JUST like the Edge!"

--Turns out he was your husband! (As I found out later)...I should have asked to take a picture with him...

Anywayz, thanks for posting the pictures! I especially love the one of Bono and Edge head to head! And I see you got some nice butt shots of Edge! (oops..wait a sec...this isn't Pleba...)

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 10-15-2001).]

I've never seen such great pics with a disposable camera, Jess! These are really awesome. I loved your story about your Bono/Edge interraction (Carrie told me about it, then I read it here too) - what a wonderful moment for you! I wish you were coming to Providence so I could meet you! Good luck with Edge in Vegas!!!

------------------
She moves like a shadow across my skin...

Thanks everyone!!! I'm so glad you like the pics.

The_Sweetest_Thing, I am the Manager of Donor Relations at my hospital, which means that I raise money for medical equipment and new buildings, and I make sure all the donors are happy with us.

mocool12, thank you for saying I'm cute...this does wonders for my self esteem! Now if only The Edge would agree with you!

VelvetDress, I wish I were going to Providence!!! Oh, how I wish I were going!!! I will be thinking of you as I hand out candy to the kiddies.....

HeartlandGirl, thank you for all your comments in my threads, I LOVE the one about the costs and the priceless smile!!! You should be in the Pleba Orgasmatron club!! If you ever feel like emailing me to talk about the Edge, I'm all ears!!!
smile.gif

Is the PLEBA Orgasmatron club for Edge fanatics? If so, where do I sign up?
biggrin.gif

I'm so glad you've shared your concert experience with us. Because of my work schedule and geographical location, I'm not getting to see the band on the third leg, but it makes me feel better to hear stories like yours and feel like I was there.

We'll definitely have to email. There's only so much my husband is willing to listen to me rave about the Edge.

Yes, Orgasmatron is the Official Pleba Edge woshipping club, of which I am chair! Consider yourself signed up. We will have another meeting soon. And don't worry, my stamina for listening to Edge talk (and U2 talk in general for that matter) knows no bounds, email away!
biggrin.gif

Diamond, thank you! "A Diamond Day at the office." I'm having a few of those lately...LOL!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Is the PLEBA Orgasmatron club for Edge fanatics? If so, where do I sign up?
biggrin.gif

I'm so glad you've shared your concert experience with us. Because of my work schedule and geographical location, I'm not getting to see the band on the third leg, but it makes me feel better to hear stories like yours and feel like I was there.

We'll definitely have to email. There's only so much my husband is willing to listen to me rave about the Edge.

Back
Top Bottom