My mom rocks!(U2-related)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
She was out shopping all day, she comes home, says 'I have a present for you', it was Uncut Legends #3: U2. This issue is 146 pages of nothing but U2 - their history, interview/profiles with all four members, review/commentary on every album through ATYCLB, a list of their top 20 songs as picked by Uncut and massive online polls, and more, not to mention a goldmine of pictures! It's bloody great.

Aren't Moms the best? My own one not only got me the Best Of 1990-2000 the day it came out, but also the Elevation and Slane Castle DVDs two Christmases in a row!

arw9797 said:
My mom just told me last night that I'm 30 not 13 so it's time to stop hanging U2 on my walls :sad:

This is true. Pay a few bucks to get the posters nicely framed and then its ok. I'll be doing that soon enough myself.

sharky said:

This is true. Pay a few bucks to get the posters nicely framed and then its ok. I'll be doing that soon enough myself.

Actually.....I was telling her how I wanted to go shopping for frames today and she asked why. Then she made that comment :grumpy:

I'm moving next month and one wall of my apartment is going to be all framed U2 pictures and posters. I can't wait! Right now most of them are packed away begging to be framed. :drool:

Heh, I got my issue of Uncut signed by Bono! My friend went to Ireland and met him and brought it back to me....who's the bigger U2 fan among us who didn't get to go to Ireland. :mad:

Long story, don't ask. :wink:

arw9797 said:
My mom just told me last night that I'm 30 not 13 so it's time to stop hanging U2 on my walls :sad:

:grumpy:

I'm 38 and still have U2 on my walls (framed and unframed)!

This 43 yr old has unframed posters in my bedroom and everyone knows that if they make a crack about them they get a foot up their ass. Needless to say no one has bad mouthed my posters in yrs.

Guys - enjoy yourself - life is too short to do what others think you should do - be happy, put u2 on your walls and rock out to the music
I'm having more fun at 27 than I ever did at 17
I'm staring at a rather lovely picture of Bono lounging in the bath -unframed.
but to show maturity I also have lovely framed JT and R&H pictures - I also have the Blender picutre in the kitchen - it fits the decor:):D

Back
Top Bottom