My Mom Loves Stuck in a Moment!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pop_mofo

Acrobat
She came in to the house today and she had tears in her eyes! She just loves this song! She made me put it on repeat and its been playing for the past half hour. I love my mom.

Peace on Earth

My mom does too. We were watching the MTV Video Awards when U2 performed the song and she said "Oh wow! What is this? Is this new? This is nice!". Now she's going to the Philadelphia show with me.

Originally posted by ericb:
My mom does too. We were watching the MTV Video Awards when U2 performed the song and she said "Oh wow! What is this? Is this new? This is nice!". Now she's going to the Philadelphia show with me.

That is so cool - I took my Mum to see The Stones on her 55th birthday. Her first and only rock concert. She loved it.

I got a bit concerned when she started crowd surfing though
wink.gif

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Originally posted by Eliv8:
That is so cool - I took my Mum to see The Stones on her 55th birthday. Her first and only rock concert. She loved it.

I got a bit concerned when she started crowd surfing though
wink.gif

LMAO!!! Maybe they should have a 'Mom's Only' pit!

Originally posted by pop_mofo:
She came in to the house today and she had tears in her eyes! She just loves this song! She made me put it on repeat and its been playing for the past half hour. I love my mom.

I did that with my mom when I first played ATYCLB for her...we listened to "Stuck" quite a few times.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Back
Top Bottom