My girlfriend met Bono and Adam in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
Yes its true...I am very jealous. My girlfriend is in Dublin right now and spent a couple of hours outside Hanover Quay studio. She was lucky enough to meet both Bono and Adam, while Larry left quickly and Edge looked on from an upstairs window. Bono even recognized my girlfriend (she went to 27 shows). Bono apologized to them for not signing or saying hi immediately when they arrived but said that they were very busy and running behind schedule. Told them "If we didn't get that track down...the world was going to explode." So...seems to me they are working very hard in the studio currently. She was floored by the whole experience.

It's a Kind Of Magic .... i'm not jealous but ..wow.. i remember when i saw u2 going on stage during elvation intro , edge came alright , larry came alright , adam came alright infact he smiled at me during the whole show , but when Bono went just afew meters away , hysteria madness went into my brains .. sorry for my grammar stuff .. but this story is damn good :lemon: :lemon:

if I met bono I'd offer to buy him a pint and strike up an intelligent conversation, except I'd probably realize 2 minutes into it that he's much smarter than I am.:sad:

Very cool!
icon14.gif

barkingmad said:
Did she get any pics?

Yes, she did. Bono recognized her and when she told him she had nothing for him to sign, he put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him so that her friend could take a picture. I am sure she took a ton, but she is still in Dublin for another week. Will post when she gets back next week.

cmb737 said:

Yes, she did. Bono recognized her and when she told him she had nothing for him to sign, he put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him so that her friend could take a picture. I am sure she took a ton, but she is still in Dublin for another week. Will post when she gets back next week.

DAMN!! How lucky can you get?

Back
Top Bottom